@beakskiffresearch Level 3 Verification

Just finished touring the Beak & Skiff Research facility in Upstate New York.

They have a well established apple orchard, cidery, distillery, bottling plant, and recently (Jan 2019) got into hemp, both growing and processing.

Their facility was clean, professional, and cGMP certified, as well as Organic certified.

Solid group of people, including a badass compliance officer.

@beakskiffresearch

12 Likes

Sweet looking place! I love their diversity!

4 Likes

Ya the whole apple side of things was super cool too! And their facility was immaculate

8 Likes

Shoot over to Skaneateles, NY and go for a swim.

3 Likes

Wow beautiful facility! Grats on the level up.

1 Like

They put me up in a guest house in town, it’s beautiful here

2 Likes

Does their distillate come out THC free non-detect Right out of the distillation unit Or is chromatography after distillation needed?

It does not.

1 Like

In NY you can grow medicine if your already wealthy. They’ll do really well if THC is ever legalized here. Are they lobbying against home grow like Etain, and Pharmacannis?

They aren’t lobbying against anything AFAIK. They have zero THC operations currently.

1 Like

It certainly is beautiful. I met with congressional candidate Dana Balter and explained how the area has a great climate for cannabis and could produce exceptional medicine. There is real potential to revitalize the economy here. All that stands in our way is misguided government over reach. She seemed to understand. :man_shrugging:t2:

Is it not as humid as it was yesterday in the fall?

Edit: I looked it up. It’s pretty humid in Syracuse in the fall… That doesn’t typically make an area very good for growing cannabis…

3 Likes

@Future
Thanks for the post and making the trip to Upstate NY. It was a true honor to have you out to the facility. Looking forward to supplying the community with quality products in the coming weeks! Next time you will have to come out during apple season so we can actually pick some!

5 Likes

Are Mentioning what type of chromatography or otherwise they are using?

1 Like

I’m also curious about how an operation like this handles the THC in their products and at their site

2 Likes

Currently none. They are planning on converting supply to Isolate starting next week

2 Likes

@beakskiffresearch Wow – spectacular operation – GREAT job!

3 Likes