Beaker & Wrench - We Break Bottlenecks

This is why I not only guarantee my work but also my products.

As a consultant I guarantee my work, which is half the reason why I took the 2 B and W popes and made them work to MY wiper standards ( not B and W wiper standards lol)

Even my carts I guarantee, if you get a cartridge or a product and for some reason you dont like bring it back and I’ll exchange it.

My dad always taught me the best business comes from word of mouth referrals, so if you keep customers happy theyll refer their friends to you

11 Likes

That’s what many would say is part of a businesses due dillignece to their customers.

Chemtec let us fly out and inspect our unit prior to shipping, our lab director watched them QC not only ours m, but others as well first hand. Eric has been in contact with us for service the entire 2.5 years we’ve been running their gear, though to be honest, outside of operator error we havent seen a lot of issues with our gear. That KDL6 has been in operational condition most of its life with us.

7 Likes

You guys wanna stop being assholes and turn off the rotary vane vacuum pumps you’re running here?

It’s causing all my employees to complain of itchy noses/throats and the management of the show is undereducated about what oil mist even is.
I have mist buildup on my equipment now too.

Not sure why you guys are trying to come snoop and look at how all my equipment is built, either.

Horrible PR for you guys to be operating like this.

5 Likes

First thing I do at every facility I’ve been to in the past was pipe the exhaust out of the room I’ll be spending my days in. Headache juice right there. Additionally when it’s logged with junk it’s not just headache, you go home smelling like dirty terp exhaust. The food service equivalent of coming home smelling like fries and chicken tenders.

10 Likes

Thats shitty, but why not go ahead and talk to them in person about it? Really weird how you would post on the forum when they’re literally next to you at a conference… man up and go say whats up lol

10 Likes

Oh we have gone up and chatted.

They are violating fire code as well, the Marshall issued a warning and shutoff order yesterday.

Ace was pacing around my booth angry yesterday.

1 Like

Ace, why are you trying to blatantly be rude and come tell competition we have good ideas, and say “I’m going to copy you” up front.

Rude as hell man.

Rude, I can barely hold a conversation at my booth without the nauseating noise.

What trade show is this?

I cannot even begin to express the amount of people that dont route their exhaust anywhere and then wonder why their rooms smell like shit. its pathetic.

If you dont route you pump exhaust you are probably doing all sorts of other extremely dangerous things that you are completely unaware of.

15 Likes

Kd 6 with exhaust attached to pump

Kd 10 two phase with exhaust line through the wall and out the back.

Link for purchase

7 Likes

I have a kd10 and we exhaust our vac out the roof with a cap. I also installed a pvc “P-trap” after the pump so condensate doesn’t drain back.

7 Likes

Cannabis Science Conference in Long Beach

1 Like

How was it? Anything cool? Exhibitor list looked very scientific companies doing business development into cannabis vibe to me.

good idea, but bananas expensive if one just blindly buys from that link. Just need a kf25 to 1" or 3/4" barb adapter and whatever cheap ass hosing you can find + a hose clamp (or zip tie). $155 for that setup wouldn’t be wise spending.

That distillation setup looks clean as fuck tho. I hope your operators know how good they have it haha

1 Like

I tried my best to keep the place clean as the director. Unfortunately this project went under after a pretty bad robbery.

And yeah you’re absolutely right, most people have the primer and glue. The website also just sells the kf16/25 adapters alone too. As well as the PVC hose. Just a decent, but expensive, starter kit.

2 Likes