Beach Front Cannabis Social Club For Sale, Marbella, Spain

Thank you everyone for your interest and support. We are happy to announce that thanks to Future4200 the club has found a new owner. As always thank you to this community and it’s awesome members, thank you.

Now just have the factory left to sell here, check the other post, a real opportunity.

Love to all,

R0Z1N

3 Likes

Where do you import from?

1 Like

$40,000 euro can get you this property???
$43k USD
whaaa-282d78f181

2 Likes

As social clubs operate in a special legal environment here, we are responsible for our own supply, at our own risk. The material is only safe once it is inside the club, to be consumed by members within the club boundaries. Anything taken out is at a member’s own risk. Have good friends back home in Canada or in in the US that routinely send me some goods.

1 Like

We rent the grounds, very friendly with owner, top location. Long term lease, automatically renews, rent 1,700 a month. Runs with 2 staff, operating costs are low, profits really high 5-7 months a year, then regulars and locals during the rest of the year. Always sunny!

1 Like

Send you a direct message
Want to talk en espanol si quieres

5 Likes

Ugh this makes me want to uproot my life and move to Spain to manage this club instead of grinding away in the PNW. Such an affordable opportunity!

6 Likes

Hello Sir,

I am interested can you send me your contact details?

Thanx

Very interested, sent a dm