Battery ohms and cart ohms battery photo

Hello community, I have been in the world of cartridges for 3 years and my Chinese battery providers do not know how to explain what the resistance does, in their technical data they say this: Required resistance >0.7ohm and the CCELL cartridges which are the only ones I use they say 1.3ohm Cartridge.
First question: How much is the temperature in centigrade that takes to heat a battery in 2.0v and 4.0v No Chinese answers that question
Second Question: because in the Uni Pro batteries I can see the resistance change, does it have something to do with the temperature? I leave a photo

I hope I am not the only one with these doubts and to be

able to discuss this complex issue, thanks community, Greetings from LATAM.

yes, resistance changes with temperature. that is how (say) the DNA mods can guesstimate what temp you’re hitting.

how MUCH resistance changes with temp depends on the metallurgy involved. which is why your DNA based mod will give you a choice of “which metal” and even a “custom” profile.

so no. china doesn’t have your back on this one. and there are no simple formulas for figuring out where your extract is going to be “just right”. which is why I prefer the twist style adjustable voltage batteries for carts.

5 Likes