Batch crc vs inline crc

Highlight the text you want to quote. A ican sayong quote will pop up. Click it

3 Likes

Biomass on concentrate are different tane ratios.

1lb of Biomaas= 5:1 min yeilds say 60g
So for every 60g of concentrate you would need 5lbs of tane to achieve the same ratio. Just my theory though. I have scrubbed concentrate befor with significant loses. Thats where my theory came about

you’ve scrubbed before with significant loss or insignificant?

1 Like

If your running low yielding material how much solvent do you run per lb? Do you run less?

I have scrubbed with significant losses. But i dewaxed the crude also.
I put 125 g in dewax and dissolved. Then dewaxed and sent through the crc… Got like 76 gs back Or something like that

3 Likes

I did it that way also, i believe i have done it without dewaxing. I made a thread cleanig sap/shatter about it. Thats where i came up with the tane ratio theory

2 Likes

Not really, i usually run 10:1 on everything.

1 Like

I personally run the same filter about 4x when material yields that low. And just dont clean the pot out till last time. I use small filters 25g silica 50g t5 inch or 2 d.e… I feel it’s not used up.

Now some material just dark takes more… but I’ve found if I want light colors just changed filter every 2 runs…if I just wanna clean it up I’ll go 4x easy
Poop soup to diamonds w dark sauce I consider light clean up

3 Likes

Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone had recommendations on CRC columns or if building one might be the way to go instead of buying thishttps://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Sanitary-SS304-Closed-Loop-Extractor-Part_1600079316669.html?spm=a2700.12243863.0.0.2ce83e5fWz9Eym. I would take off the top and bottom pieces and just tri-clamp it inline. Or was thinking 2" x 6" spool with a 2" sintered disk 1 um under it for filtration going straight into collection. Do those disks on the linked unit help with channeling and would either system work better if I ran it inline with my current system? Thanks for anyone’s help in advance.

Threw my colum threw the trees threw the screens threw the crc media then some coffee filters at the end into my recovery worked great I think :thinking:

Oh ya about 70 grams trees with a close colum and maybe 75 gz of crx return was 18 grams with 420 ml of blend hydrocarbon all fresh frozen live

Side by side: B80 and LusterMax Neutral. Guess which is which and why!?

1 Like

luster on the top , less bleachy than b80

i prefer to align my batch run with my media. rough estimate of how much oil i will produce:amount of media used and i let the batch homogenize during recovery. 1 collection per shift. 1 crc per shift (sometimes two shifts)

13% returns for over 40lbs of trim. Same strain same grower.

Runs are 4000g of material. 800g : b80 with 250g : A60

Just got the Luster a week ago and only the b80 was replaced with their neutral luster. Same A60 amount.

Use a lil less :white_check_mark:

1 Like