Bammer, Shwag, Reggie, Regs, Stress, Zona Photo Thread

There was a time and still is in certain parts of the US where herb is highly illegal and used to get a whole lot of low grade brick weed. Let’s not forget our neighbors in other countries with marijuana laws. The quality they smoke day in and day out… And we Americans forget how good we really have it!!! So let this be a photo dump thread of the worst herb we have all ever seen!!!

Starting off with this fire im smoking here in central america !! Thanks for this disty though or else I would be biting my nails off!

11 Likes

Is that indica, hybrid or sativa?

16 Likes

Ahhhh man this shit takes me back to the days of ‘phone book weed’ where every lb you got was the size of a phone book haha

7 Likes

That shit looks non binary

9 Likes

:joy: this is almost a whole one… here in the photo

It’s none of the above… just there to hold my disty in a joint… Filler I guess

I used to want to get high that bad, when I was 17-18 years old. I don’t think I wanna get high that bad any more🧐

5 Likes

I’m impressed with it honestly… I couldn’t grow something this bad if I tried… Art if you ask me

6 Likes

It was green once. It looks like my water curing experiment that went rotten. From what I understand, brown brick weed got that way from being cut and tossed wet under black plastic in the hot sun. The black mold outcompetes the white mold as a crude way to preserve it.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: grades are to good in the states, no one has bammer photos… Spoiled rotten

I smoked plenty of this as a teenager in TX, it kinda fell off after Hurricane Ike when the domestic stuff became a lot more available

2 Likes

One thing I actually miss from those days was that real sativas were commonplace. Nobody wants to run a 100+ day sativa commercially today.

2 Likes

@TheWillBilly its time to shine big dawg

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: time to shine!

2 Likes

I used to live 5 miles from the border near Tecate. We would find packs that were dropped in the desert under manzanita trees and it was all terrible. Rats would typically find it first and drag it into their nests.

3 Likes

Now u just need some mids and some exotics. Lowballers beware

1 Like

Wow I’ve bought some bad weed in my times traveling through Mexico and growing up in San Diego. I’ve never seen something like that though :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

It’s pee

1 Like

That black mold gets you hiiiiiiiiigh man

3 Likes

I was going to say what percentage of that is actually weed. I don’t think I could take the worst weed i have ever seen and turn it into that. Don’t know that tek :man_shrugging:

2 Likes