Bag seeds....(free!) LOL

Was doing some cleaning and found this bag of “bag” seeds that a friend of mine gave me. He worked in a lab (WA rec market) and these were the seeds he kept from material he ran lol

Free (you pay shipping)

If no one wants them (don’t fucking blame you) I’m throwing them in the garbage lol

6 Likes

I’ll offer free good seeds and I’ll pay shipping if you trash those now. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Please throw them in the woods not the garbage.

12 Likes

I’ll give you free seed to throw in the woods, too. Don’t taint people’s guerrilla plots with random, probably hermie genetics lol.

5 Likes

Hahahahahahahaha

Yeah I’m not keeping them…

2 Likes

Bro you don’t want this one?..Chose it special for you…

Hahahahahahahahaha

4 Likes

@thumper I have some exotics for you…

5 Likes

I just started with purchased clones. seeds take so much time and I sem to have a knack for getting males. I started cannarado fems last year and like cannarado

Dang, my buddy hand picked these for you.

1 Like

I always have exotics, and if i meet a potential customer- I want og kush? I grew og like 12 years ago and since then all the og seeds are crap, Ive tried loompa, white fire, face off bx, and others and its not god compared to the dna original release of og. and im sure theyve never even smoked real og yet I havent either but thats the demand. I got free seeds, ak/99 and mikado /c99 and a bunch more. They can make DANK I was accused of having a mutant genetic superfreak weed when I brought it to the east coast. Theres a wierd thing with mikado= its supposed to be a short flowering indica. But me and others got a sativa and i think its nl5 haze I used to love that breeder, I had mikado, ISS, and hawaiian sativa I have hawainn sativa x black widow but not giving those away. Last time I had 1 lb plant in a tent but it wasnt dank enough. maybe the other seeds have the hawaiian sativa dankness

1 Like

Please stay on topic.

You want the seeds or not?

Sounds like you don’t have any real zaza…

4 Likes

sorry I was offering mine too. Im off topic. If you grew my seeds out that would be proof im not a cop.

2 Likes

Pretty sketchy growing seeds from a cop tho…

Me accepting seeds and growing them is the worst way for you (and me) to try and prove you aren’t a cop…

4 Likes

they could grow up to be hemp/around 1988 i got a seed catalog out of the blue? I bought the kentucky bluegrass and a couple others but they didnt pop at all= op green merchant

That’s something a cop would say…

But yeah. Back on topic. Either take my zaza packs or get outta my thread. Thanks.

2 Likes

I only posted in your thread because you brought me up. I cant reply privately or I would not ruin your thread.

Yeah bro, trying to hook you up…

3 Likes

Anyone can buy seeds

2 Likes

But those who find seeds are destined for great mids

#midzlife

6 Likes

I bred them from currently unavailable stock 15 years ago. Thats where the true exotics come from. Theyve been in a fridge the whole time. its not bagseed, I had a male and have thousands of seeds…

1 Like