Bad consultant experiences

Darwin award winners?

1 Like

Your old boss still calls shots in your life?

Why come here to say all this if youā€™re not going to back it up? Just to try and damage reputations?

Show your proof or shut up.

6 Likes

@Fiction714 sent me his personal LinkedIn to fight the perception that he is an anonymous shill. Thatā€™s a step towards transparency.

6 Likes

Who many consultants you know that have won the Cannabis Cup here in the US and Amsterdamā€¦. Robbie also know as Wheezy!! Got a list of awards what you got?

2 Likes

When you have respect for someone they ask you to stop then thatā€™s respect! Something someoneā€™s never taught you straight up!

1 Like

Lol cups are popularity contests.

5 Likes

They were legit up until 2009 or so

4 Likes

So you slander someone on a public forum saying you have evidence to back it up. Then when asked for said evidence - you say that you respect the owner and wonā€™t say anymore? Why does he care to protect someone who supposedly fucked up his business?

It certainly could be true, but I think itā€™s pretty irresponsible on your part to come here saying all this shit that could potentially mess with this guyā€™s ability to make money and then not backing any of it up. And your boss supposedly telling you to not put him on blast leads me to believe that the things he was claiming were @MagisterChemist 's fault were probably a combination of factors.

5 Likes

Boss doesnā€™t want it out there because it could be viewed as slander or libel

4 Likes

Yeah, when they had that chill flea market vibe instead of corporate sponsorship to win cups.

I think @Fiction714 has a need for good consultants, but just came about it a little heavy handed. If you take it to DM, he will explain with a more level head.

At the end of the day, I appreciate the knowledge @MagisterChemist has shared and really donā€™t have a dog in this fight for anyone in this thread.

3 Likes

Our invention took 2nd place at a hightimes cup.
My now ex-business partner reps the title of cup winner for a rosin press we made.

1 Like

You won a participation trophy- cool story

1 Like

I fired myself as a consultant one time due to my insubordination with one of the managers I was brought on to help.

I hired myself right after as director of operations right after so it may not count.

4 Likes
  • All Time Best Graduate / Nunya Business School
  • Cunninā€™ Linguist / The Yoniversity
  • Second Place / Skin Flutist Concerto 2009
  • Bronze Medal / European Rocket Waxing Competition 2018
5 Likes

Yoniversirty :rofl:

4 Likes

You do realize ppl can still see this message and look u up on Facebook I just didā€¦

Flag it and tell the mods to remove it if u donā€™t want the whole forum knowing everything about ur life

Botanicals solution cbd? That u? Yeah Iā€™d have that message flagged and removed for personal info

2 Likes

48 posts were split to a new topic: Pegging