Bad consultant experiences

How about…

Before we all pile up on you because maybe there’s some meat here, calmly state the situation to the forum with some objectivity so that we can actually ask informed questions and evaluate your claims. If you just rant, they’ll (we’ll) all just jump on you because character v character, we’re all rooting for @MagisterChemist

7 Likes

I love demontrich’s PFP for that reason

I have an open mind, too. But I’m not even sure how he’d prove half the stuff he claimed.

:man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Not even a tiny bit of disagreement from me on that

2 Likes

Who is @Fiction714 ? Anyonymous sources only fly in the fake news and egregious claims department.

1 Like

Lol

“All new to me guys”

3 Likes

What’s my username mane have to do with it? It’s something I’ve gone by since 93’

1 Like

Had to be removed

2 Likes

Darwin award winners?

1 Like

Your old boss still calls shots in your life?

Why come here to say all this if you’re not going to back it up? Just to try and damage reputations?

Show your proof or shut up.

6 Likes

@Fiction714 sent me his personal LinkedIn to fight the perception that he is an anonymous shill. That’s a step towards transparency.

6 Likes

Who many consultants you know that have won the Cannabis Cup here in the US and Amsterdam…. Robbie also know as Wheezy!! Got a list of awards what you got?

2 Likes

When you have respect for someone they ask you to stop then that’s respect! Something someone’s never taught you straight up!

1 Like

Lol cups are popularity contests.

5 Likes

They were legit up until 2009 or so

4 Likes

So you slander someone on a public forum saying you have evidence to back it up. Then when asked for said evidence - you say that you respect the owner and won’t say anymore? Why does he care to protect someone who supposedly fucked up his business?

It certainly could be true, but I think it’s pretty irresponsible on your part to come here saying all this shit that could potentially mess with this guy’s ability to make money and then not backing any of it up. And your boss supposedly telling you to not put him on blast leads me to believe that the things he was claiming were @MagisterChemist 's fault were probably a combination of factors.

5 Likes

Boss doesn’t want it out there because it could be viewed as slander or libel

4 Likes

Yeah, when they had that chill flea market vibe instead of corporate sponsorship to win cups.

I think @Fiction714 has a need for good consultants, but just came about it a little heavy handed. If you take it to DM, he will explain with a more level head.

At the end of the day, I appreciate the knowledge @MagisterChemist has shared and really don’t have a dog in this fight for anyone in this thread.

3 Likes

Our invention took 2nd place at a hightimes cup.
My now ex-business partner reps the title of cup winner for a rosin press we made.

1 Like

You won a participation trophy- cool story

1 Like