Bad consultant experiences

What in the actual fuck?

Mosaic really sold that to someone?

2 Likes

Where the hell have you been that one was epic!

4 Likes

He for sure left future4200 that day :man_shrugging:. If he did sell that fuck him

4 Likes

I also wasn’t joking when I said that it could all be a psyop. Mosaic could very well be innocent. Most of this is hypothetical right

2 Likes

It wouldn’t surprise me if it was real or fake

I could believe either which is the fucked up part :thinking:

3 Likes

I was asked to move my r&d equipment out of the space to make room for construction. I posted about this like two weeks ago. It just took me this long to actually remove all of it.

4 Likes

Who should we give our praise to I wanna know who revered like a god around here lmao

1 Like

All the bullshit aside, can we get an honest accounting of what the complaint is and a rebuttal? @MagisterChemist comes across a seriously stand-up guy and this entendre is beyond the my comprehension. Like Jerry Stiller would say, let’s air some grievances! I know where I’d place my bet but there’s no point pulling punches

9 Likes

I’ve suggested a Festivus a few times.

5 Likes

I’ve got like 30,000 feet of aluminum pipe, we can do this shit RIGHT!

6 Likes

I got a lot of problems with you people

4 Likes

The peanut gallery meets the cluckiest of hens.

You people psyop yourselves, lay off the pipe.

3 Likes

So what exactly did you do for NMHS? Other than use the $ to build your XSprial? Spent 3 months in a house not doing a thing! Karina, Mariah, Zach, Jimmy, Robert all asked for information that you never gave then I have to get all your contacts to get shit figured out? I got put on you to finish a job since they waited 6 months asking you for what’s parts to order! Your pump failed, in a post on here you asked for pump for -40 “Price No Object”! After the 4 that should have been ordered right we’re not good! He went off the cryogenic display not the temperature of the material so all his material was full of chlorophyll. The Ecosce MK2 300k machine didn’t work like was supposed to! Used a still to do its job. The reactors were way too small! All parts leaked that he had done. Everything was loose and either destroying bc not doing connects right. I have hundreds of failures that were either told to be done by you or the many people you had to get information from to try to get NMHS done. I was the reason you never came back! You can have all the lab people to say whatever for ya but it’s bs unfortunately. The only one who was on your side was Robert and I think he gave up hope after we wasted all that distillate with your remediation bs with the carbon/pladeium(misspelled) we were your R & D when you should have known what you were giving!

2 Likes

Here I will give you this @MagisterChemist prove yourself on this job and I will change some of the way I think. Or you can completely prove me wrong and get everything done immediately……… Show me what you can do I show my work!

Y’all should of just said it’s @thumper

8 Likes

Well, as i said before, i am happy to provide the references and contact of the very names he’s citing who will all dispute this and say i did a sound job at the site.

Do you have any proof of what you’re accusing @MagisterChemist of? Sounds like a lot of hearsay.

Your username doesn’t give me much confidence either.

10 Likes

funny coincidence

3 Likes

This smells like an employee who got jealous and resentful the ownership went to an outside consultant instead of internally…

But hey what do I know :man_shrugging:

1 Like

How about…

Before we all pile up on you because maybe there’s some meat here, calmly state the situation to the forum with some objectivity so that we can actually ask informed questions and evaluate your claims. If you just rant, they’ll (we’ll) all just jump on you because character v character, we’re all rooting for @MagisterChemist

7 Likes