Back n Better :D

The chiller is the expensive part. I have them now but went many years without. Aeroponics works OK without one, the biggest cost is a decent pump. I always used big jet pumps, but for smaller systems, a smaller pump and an accumulator tank works fine. 1k would build an aero system easily for a tent, but idk what would be left over for lighting budget.

He says he has a light

Lights, I see now. But there’s always money to spend supplementing spectrum.

I was going to add, I talked to a guy doing actual nft gutterponics, no chiller. He said the key was keeping the room temp below 80. He also uses DC pumps, because they make less heat.

heat is an enemy of hydro roots. I used air cooled hps and room ran ambient. with high dli led and co2 burners im siure its a bit of work to run hydro

1 Like

Use a chiller and it’s macaroni

Burned or compressed doesn’t matter

Do you use a sterilizing agent, too?

Dwc weed sucks. Been there done that and threw it in the trash.

Saying you know something about weed and then talking about your dwc grow is hilarious.

Craft brands don’t grow hydro. Period.if you want to spend more money to have worse results Dwc is for you

1 Like

Yes. You have to pour bleach in your res. Mmmmm bleach weed

Not anymore. Just agt-50

1 Like

Petulant child acting out again….

I grow fire. You just didn’t know what the fuck you were doing. :call_me_hand: :kissing_heart:

Your plants dripping sugar like this in veg?

Lmfao. You’re ignorant and it shows.

Using boculis to keep the roots happy as well as agt-50.

What’s your planting density per square ft?

What do you yield with that few plants per light.

Tag a bunch of craft dwc growers lolol.

Like you can even tell the density from that picture… This room has 14 plants to 6 lights. (4500 watts) Should pull an easy 12.5lbs. Best I’ve seen is 5lbs a light from dwc

I’m not a social media whore. I grow fire and know that. Dont need your approval to know that about myself and my operation. Share your contention with someone who cares to win your approval. I don’t care :man_shrugging:

I don’t care about you in the slightest. I’m telling other people not to listen to a boof ass dwc guy that grows mids.

2 lights per plant is not commercial growing. You are not a commercial grower. Not even tent guys should listen to your outdated shit advice.

1 Like

As someone who’s never seen or smoked my flower you are clearly talking straight out your ass.

That’s my home grow you chump

Where can I go buy that 6 lights worth of weed in a 502 dispo? I’ll have my friend scoop some of your hydro mids

Home growers shouldn’t grow shitty ass dwc mids either. You whole grow looks like aids

It’s 2.3 plants per light. Stop smoking tweek

show pics= you used to do that to me.

1 Like

i showed 2.5 lbs under a few led.

He grows overpriced aids strains and fucks it up by thinking Shiity old technology will make up for his lack of growing acumen and experience