Back in the days

Found some old whack strains
Who is familiar with any of these

8 Likes

Flow is a great strain! As I remember you could harvest mature colas and just let the plant keep going in flower allowing for multiple harvests off the same plant.

9 Likes

Flow and stonehedge, these are old Amsterdam strains. I remember smoking them when I was out there many moons ago. The flow is a very pretty flower to boot.

4 Likes

Remember that original Alaskan Thuderfuck. Skunk Weed #1 and #3. Mowie Wowie #2, white widow #1, purple urkle #1, purple haze #1 and #3

3 Likes

Not the same as the Flo from DJ…

3 Likes

I believe the “flo” you’re thinking of is the old DJ Short cross, not whatever this “flow” is…

2 Likes

I was talking bout some strains I found in Amsterdam in the late 90’s.

2 Likes

a lot of west coast strains popped up in Amsterdam

its a trend there lol

DJ short doesn’t get nearly enough recognition
most people nowadays have zero idea who he is besides a label MAYBE somewhere lol

3 Likes

Agreed my friend. Our generation will be the last that knows what it means to come up in a black market. Shanti, dj short, Neville, chem …the real OGs will live forever

4 Likes

These are indeed Amsterdam lost strains created by the same guy that made blue berry

1 Like

I rember the strain Chem dawg used to gro it Back in the daaaayyyy don’t kno if it’s the same guy/person or even irrelevant but that was back in the day before growing was “cool”… @wolfextracts

2 Likes

if I recall correctly blueberry among a lot of other strains were bred in san fran.

I believe they are one in the same, could be mistake though

Edit- I stand corrected

I believe “flow” is bred by Sagarmatha Seeds where as “Flo” is bred by DJ Short

3 Likes

Exactly!

1 Like

This is correct

1 Like

If memory serves me Chem dawgs mother was a Massachusetts super skunk, I fail to recal the father. Dead tour times…

3 Likes