B80 bleaching powder

Anyone knows a vendor for B80, T5 and T41 in Europe, preferebly in Germany?

I should have b80 soon
Should have been here already :imp:
T41 and T5 are available treu carbon chemistry not in europe at the moment
Amsterdam

Fyi, if anyone is still looking for b80, I believe @Ficklepickle picked up a bunch and is selling it for a reasonable price.

3 Likes

i ship T5 and T41 worldwide! hit the website

8 Likes

I unfortunately havenā€™t had a chance to get the pallet ordered just yet. Just moved this past week and everythingā€™s been a shit show. I still plan on purchasing it, but Iā€™m a little more out on that date then Iā€™d planned.

Soon though, I promise

2 Likes

Bummer man! Moving always sucks, hopefully you get settled soon.

Iā€™ll let anyone know that asks the deal.

1 Like

A little late to the party here, but I would really appreciate this link. Im in Ontario.

This forum is amazing. Iā€™ve learned a LOT in the last couple weeks from all of you here. The info here is invaluable.

Just bought a pallet of B80 because of the price and with what a couple of the guys I know are saying about it.

Iā€™m using my 3 column 10lb Vulcan system as inline filtering using the material columns and filter plates in the dewaxing column to catch any particulatesā€¦ all under vac.

Any idea how much to run in a single spool 6x48 material column with two filtering plates and the best way to pack it?

Iā€™m running 1 cup per lb of biomass for light yellow, 1.5-1.75 cups for white

2 Likes

Waitā€¦ youā€™re getting white? Is that from bho or ethanol crude?

U trying to resell some of that b80? I might do the same thing, how much did the pallet run u?

Very very light yellow, but yes damn near. Butane. Are you using etho?

1 Like

I was thinking about it too, until the manufacturer started offering 15lb bagsā€¦ I canā€™t compete with that

1 Like

Iā€™m doing this today with b80 and etho crude. Going to dilute in pentane and run through the crc. Will report back with results

4 Likes

Noā€¦ I just gave the company that I use for my extraction equipment the money and the ordered me a pallet. Was just told this stuff is pretty good

1 Like

Yup!!! Going to run an in-line from biomass you crude recirculating set up I designed and use that Vulcan CLS set up as my filtering columnsā€¦ all in line. Then from there to my FFE

1 Like

Please show the results. Iā€™m actively working on etho crc as well. Going to cut up ethanol crude 5-6 different ways and figure out this crc

1 Like

I was wondering what itā€™s effects were on running pre-EToH evaporation. No pentane being used, just from the initial biomass run while still in full EToH.

Guess Iā€™ll find out this week lol

1 Like

Been following this for advice as well.

3 Likes