Avoid Moonies Customs/ Christian Hicks

It is true, he posed as our company took money from the client, and then didnt supply the equipment. The client then called us asking where the money was and that they wanted it back. It took some digging to figure it out but the money went to his account, the wire details were not ours. they are now pursuing legal action towards Christian and we have sent him a cease and desist letter from our lawyer.

To further clarify we had no knowledge at all of the deal he had going on with these people until they called us asking where their money was.

8 Likes

Guys. I’m working on full refund. I had my accounts frozen. I’m not a scammer and have completed several sales for SciSol

We stand by our statement prior to this comment, Any sales through sci sol go directly through our bank accounts no one is allowed to take payments on sci sols behalf.

8 Likes

Didn’t you have some other excuse last week? When that other guy had issues with your services?

4 Likes

No. Always same issue

SciSol is a solid company. This is 100% on me. I did however sell equipment successfully on their part.

The last sale I made; the client putthe wrong name on the wire and it froze my accounts. I am setting up an account with a “cannabis” bank to avoid this in the future. I will refund deposit as soon as account is set up

What kind of agreement did you have with them?

Wouldn’t it be more reasonable to have them cut you a check after you forward them the PO?

That would have been smart…yes

Last week, last month, last quarter…

Title reads like “Avoid ****** ****** / they burn books.

3 Likes

Hey @Chriatian, you fucking cocksucker. Sounds like you’ve fucked over more people. I regret not plastering your bitchass all over this forum. You still owe me my down payment for that falling film that you scammed me out of. @Chriatian was full of crackhead excuses as to why he is not a man of his word. I’m sick to goddamned death of y’all motherfuckers that wanna scam the hard earned dollars out of people that work for it. What’s the word??

Edit: I apologize to @Scisolinc for throwing them under the bus. I should’ve read this thread closer before posting. I just saw that asshole had scammed another person and and remembered that he said he worked for @Scisolinc. It seems that they have cleared it up.

@Chriatian PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come to MJBizcon. I would love to collect my 350$ from you by wiping the goddamned floor with you.

6 Likes

Don’t worry, he used the same excuse on me. Also his somebody or another was sick…

5 Likes

Yes I owe you 350 dollars. I will send that asap

unfortunately our loss had a couple extra zero’s… Bender would be happy, but not us.

Future4200 scammers stay around after the scam and use the same account… wild

11 Likes

some do it strictly for the thrill

7 Likes

I Wonder what ever happened to @Bagled

Lol

3 Likes

The crypto goons caught up with him. Can’t be scamming crypto without them gremlins coming for you

4 Likes

The guy you screwed for 20k probably isn’t the one who gets you. It’s the guy you screwed for $20, who needs gas this morning you gotta worry about :rofl:

16 Likes