Average Yields For Live Rosin?

So I’m trying to figure out what the average yields are for live rosin runs. I’m interested in hearing the yields from all methods, but the method I’m most interested in is from hash rosin. First washing the flower or trim, then freeze drying it, after that pressing it. I’m also curious what people usually do for splits on runs handed to the person making the extractor. Is it 50/50 or what?

https://future4200.com/search?q=Live+rosin+yield

It helps to spell yield correctly…which I figured out by trying your spelling first (doh!)

8 Likes

Live bho is 3-5%

Live ice wax varies so much it’s ridiculous. It’s all about thc head size. All of the guys I know that grow exclusively for hash/rosin use monosilicilic acid products to beef up head size and yields.

I’ve seen live ice wax yield form 2-5% and then you lose a bit more squishing it.

Ymmv

5 Likes

I had to edit it for him

Damn bro, didn’t know a small grammatical error would summon up some dicks like that, but I appreciate the pointer :wink:

1 Like

i before e except after c…usually

And @anon16547145 comment is /thread

1 Like

How is pointing out why your search failed being a dick?

Especially when I admit I didn’t notice it was spelled wrong till I found only one hit?!?

Getting the spelling correct actually yields…which I would assume was the object here.

Your response suggests you’re actually pissed cause you didn’t try a search yourself.

10 Likes

No good deed goes unpunished. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

That dick just helped you, pretty nice dicks we have around here huh?
Don’t bite the hand that feeds you. @cyclopath here’s the groove for the day!

10 Likes

did you bother following the search link?

or did you just take offense that I went to the trouble of typing it out?

did you actually search before posting?

Tell these nice people again why I’m the bad guy for giving you a link to the answers you seek, and an explanation for why the search you (may or may not have) tried failed?!?

next guy asked for the Best way to extract keef material? I suggested future4200.com/search?q=kief+extract because searching on “keef” wasn’t gonna yield a whole lot.

3 Likes

2-5% is typical. No way in hell it’s profittable to wash and squish with a 50/50 split unless your fixed costs are stupid low. I don’t know of anyone that does splits on the legal market around here, but have a few boys on the illegal side that do 50/50. They do it at their homes, so the fixed costs are low.

Are we talking about rosin or Butane extracted live resin?

Lol what

1 Like

I worked at a type 7 living on below 50-50, 3 to be exact. Im pretty sure sisu extracts in California operates on a 70-30 split

4 Likes

what monosilicilic acid product would you recommend?

Powersi, facilitator, etc

1 Like

much appreciated. does it improve all extractions or only water hash?

Just water hash. It would increase waxes etc I’m solvent extraction. It’s just Increasing the head size by beefing up the hull or casing. It’s not creating more oil.

2 Likes

that’s trippy i didn’t know this was possible

Just re-read the message, I see where I misunderstood what you were trying to say, :joy:, I apologize for that.

1 Like