AVD Cartridges(From AVID)

Hey everyone, I Just wanted to write a quick review on the avd cartridges from avid(jonathan), As most of you probably know by now they have posted around here with information about the seizure with avd cartridges. I myself used to buy the overpriced avd710 cartridges because of the ease of access for capping with the eazy press tips. I started talking to avid more and after a few days of communication i had put in my order, other people who work for avd710 on here have slandered avid as well as saying (Be SkEpTiCaL aBoUt ThE pRiCe DiFfErEnce) and to be completely honest i was at first. I still went ahead and put in my order and jonathan actually ended up sending me half of it on credit to pay when i recieved it just because i did express my potential concerns thinking they were knockoffs. Needless to say, when i got my order in i got the same exact cartridges i have been getting for well over .50 cents cheaper per, with the same if not better flavor as well as hit/draw experience. One thing to know is they do not have the avd marking on the bottom, but if you know about the issues with smoore its pretty self explanetory as to why they do not do that anymore because of potential customs issues resulting in seizures and the company or customer taking a loss, and this is not a breaking point at all because if you order from them and try them out side by side with an avd710 cartridge they are exactly the same. (ill be taking side by side pics of the cartridges tomorrow, be on standby if your intrested in seeing them).

9 Likes

I Highly recommend getting in contact with jonathan if you currently buy avd cartridges from a distributor or are thinking about purchasing, you will be happy about the money you save trust me.

6 Likes

Why are you surprised? It’s literally the same cart, but with the drug addled middlemen cut out. I wonder what value @avd710 provided?

5 Likes

Fluent English

2 Likes

you have to use italics

Some people have a hard time imagining how that AVD logo (which I own btw) magically is laser etched on the bottom and becomes a totally premium product that they pay extra money for.

These same people never realized Clark Kent was Super Man due to his smart looking eye glasses. :joy:

3 Likes

why would a journalist be out fighting crime

4 Likes

Stay tuned…

4 Likes

Thats funny to hear, because before i posted this thread over a year ago i called you guys and you told me you had no idea what avid was, saying if i wanted avd cartridges i had to get them through you and get taxed and that anything else is fake​:joy::joy::joy:

Im talking about next level ventures

2 Likes

The real inside scoop for this that care to know the lies and deception of Alex Kwon, Michael Brosgart, and Brendan Nicholas of Next Level Ventures, distributor of AVD brand vape hardware.

For those that wanna know…

Attached is a two-hour video call that is fully unedited between the founders of the brand and its distributor:

1 Like