Autoflower T Genetics 400k seeds Need HELP Selling ASAP

Currently fighting a really stupid legal battle with a family member after the death of my mom and then my grandpa and I need some support. The legal battle is approaching the two year mark in Sept and we are doing depositions…Needless to say it’s EXPENSIVE. Im not a beggar and I’m not looking for handouts.

I am ready to liquidate my bulk inventory of Auto Flower THC genetics. About 400k seeds. Two strains, strawberry gummy, and lucky charmz. I have been selling these seeds north of $1 all day in bulk and I am willing to really come down to liquidate these things. Currently we have about 8,000 of them growing in a greenhouse in Mississippi, I have attached some photos.

I need to sell these seeds within 30 days. Im going to accept almost all offers. Im also happy to get on the phone and discuss the genetics with anyone who is interested. They came from Crockett Originally.

Lineage: Zkittles x WOG

Lineage: Strawberry Pie x WOG

Item Model/Manufacturer: Gem Botanicals
Description: Autoflower THC Seeds
Price/MSRP: $ .15 for 10,000 seeds price drops for higher quantities.
Current location of item: CA
Estimated lead time: 0 Days
Fulfillment: Drop shipped / Direct from seller

Please send any and all leads for Bulk Auto THC seeds this way.

3 Likes

More photos of the current crop growing in MS. The growers are Tea farmers, this is the first time growing cannabis for them, also the first crop in this greenhouse. These genetics are solid.

I also have 2 dryers sitting indoors in Missouri I would love to get rid of. 15k each OR BEST OFFER FOB KENNETT, MO

Its 2.5 full truck loads, or 5 truck loads if you buy them both.

375197-2

2 Likes

Are your seeds feminized as well? Sounds like a killer deal for anyone looking for bulk seeds!

1 Like

Yes they are feminized

1 Like

Thick colas low maintenance