Autoflower Hanging Baskets as a side hustle

Unfortunately in my state this would get you shut down pretty quick. I’d be surprised if your states laws allowed this.

Here’s all the ways I can think of, off the top of my head, why this wouldn’t work under the laws in AZ without a license:

• Violates advertising clauses, only licensed entities can advertise cannabis. (A plant in public place for commerce would be considered advertising)
  • Violates transfer without remuneration. Remuneration being the unfortunate word
  • A single adult may only have 6 plants at any one time. Maybe if you had a crew of folks sitting around to bump up your plant count
  • Transfers must be done in private and not in any public place.

I’d be surprised if other states don’t have similar restrictions for non-licensed entities. There are clever loopholes you can abuse in the language written in my state, there may be similar opportunities in yours.

2 Likes

Herb dish

10 Likes

I’m not offended. They were F1’s from Hembra Genetics that I sent out to everyone. Like my mom said to me “We can’t all be winners”.

4 Likes

I loved growing em sooo much thanks for hooking me up @AgTonik

4 Likes

Now I just need a Nevil’s or Black haze that will finish in 9 weeks in a hanging basket and my life will be complete.

4 Likes

I can probably get a “choice” cut from HSC if you want to try again with the Freakshow. I also have SupaFreak fem seeds.

2 Likes

I gave pheno 1 to my uncle. His (literally) “mail order bride” is a nurse and 100% anti mj, he has it on a table in the corner of his living room. She has no idea

9 Likes