Auto-Flower clones/teens THC

So say an auto has a 60 day life cycle from seed. You grow it out for 30 days, long enough to top it and start cloning it. Flower the plant for the last 30 days.

Your left with 30 days to get the clone to root and flower.

1 Like

Dam that second plant is stacked thick

1 Like
2 Likes

Sorry, but reddit?

5 Likes

@BG305 Attemptin to clone autoflowers isn’t worth your time, you’ve gotta start each new plant from seed.

Like everyone else is saying Mephisto is top 3 on anyone’s list.

Majority of autoflower companies will leave a bad taste in your mouth, but I guess that’s true for the entirety of the seed market, huh?

2 Likes

That’s where you’ll find the most info on mephisto.

2 Likes

The fact ur asking for auto clones has me concered.
Autos cant be cloned.
But i can get you auto seeds np
They are mephisto stock that have been altered a bit for bigger yield.
The one i can get rn are orange glue.
Good for a top chop then extraction for the rest.
Ive gotten 5.5ft plants from this breeder.
Average was 3-4oz per plant
These pics are Frosted Zin. The live resin that came out of it was out of this world but hella dark

Breeder is flyinglion.research.
Ive got a potential trade for (my)vypr lights for his auto seeds. Comes out to 3/seed and id sell them for 4/seed.
All autos ive grown are around 100 day finish.
Ive already traded for 250 seeds and have 190 seeds in germination rn

If u have the space and not worried about choppers taking a peak, id plant like 200 autos in ur backyard. We pulled roughly 40lbs last year and all we did was plant and water. No deleafing, no maintenance, no support/staking/netting, its a lazy mans grow for sure.
I also have access to “miracle grow” beads that slow release nutrients, so if ur doing it indoors in an inert media, u can just throw the beads into the grow media and water and forget about it

7 Likes

Whats the growth period? Looks and sounds great!

1 Like

Truth

5 Likes

In my younger days the sativas were recommended to start 12 /12 from seed by shantibaba. They grew to monsters. Not autoflowers but hazes. that would be 90- 120 days from seed.

2 Likes

Autos should get 18 hours of light all day long. So try and plant/harvest during summer days

if you cross an auto breed with a photoperiod twice Ive found you still get some offspring that you can manage to take clones from…mind you they won’t be full autos they still finish early outdoors( late august- very early September )from what I’ve tried. keeping a mother of isn’t something I’ve done successfully tho

2 Likes

I’ve successfully propagated Autos, for the most part you can get 1 early cut.

I think they called those “semi-autoflowers”. I remember that.

I’d stick with auto seeds for an early crop outdoors.

1 Like

I appreciate all the info fellas. Seems like mephisto is the leader with some good runner ups to pick a few from. This will be a nice challenge to set up an auto and a full term 4 acre grow.

10 Likes

Hell yea bud im running 1500 regular seed autos this year, planning for at least half to be males of course, they will get the shop and leaves me hopefully around 700 to 800 females left, then I was told to cut out the week ones but they will jjst go to extraction, auto flowers are a very viable idea for outdoor, light depo or even indoor grows, just find the right solid strain for your environment and run the piss out of them, it speeds up production time so if your in a market that demands to much flower all the time autos for the win.

1 Like

We’re afterthought autos. Been in different loops since selling on SeedBay in the UK in 2012. Active on a few social and cannabis media sites and seed sites in USA and UK/GB and a robust direct sales.
IC Mag customer sent me your blurb, you looking for reliable auto genetics. We’re in the USA, only develop regular medicinal hybrids.

Will check again.

7 Likes

@aridbud Just popped Azure Rocket and Presto. Thanks for the free beans. I update all my grows here with pictures primarily.

6 Likes

What do you normally yield per auto outdoors?

1 Like

My buddys stuff is a qp or around a qp or more if you grow it up big enough and grow them properly. Ive been getting a qp worth of material, so at 1.0 to 1.5 a seed even though they are regular sex its totally worth it in my opinion they are 3 dollars a seed if smaller orders but 1.5 cents for 1k to 2999 then 1.0 for 3k and up, he sells out every year.