August Member of the Month is @Medicine.grower

Congratulations @Medicine.grower, you are the August Member of the Month! Thank you for all the valuable knowledge you have shared with us, and thank you for bringing a positive and productive attitude in your interactions!

After days of consideration, I have decided to honor @Photon_noir’s request to bow out of the running and name Medicine.grower as the August Member of the Month.

13 Likes

You are a rare bird. Being humble is a quality I wished more people possessed.

14 Likes

Congratulations @Medicine.grower. I always enjoy your posts and pics. Good stuff.

7 Likes

Well deserved to a great member of the community! Congrats @Medicine.grower :heart::heart:

9 Likes

Congrats @Medicine.grower
Well deserved and love our grow talks. You are crushing it :muscle::muscle:

5 Likes

I didn’t request for YOU or anyone else to bow out, @BigM! Or am I misunderstanding what happened? Was it only me and Medicine.grower in the running this month… or are you the administrator of this award, BigM?
Regardless…

Congratulations, @Medicine.grower! Thank you for your excellent contributions!
I’m happy to know are appreciated by the members of this forum. Thank you all for recognizing @Medicine.grower this month! :pray:

5 Likes

Congratulations, @Medicine.grower!! Very well deserved and thank you for all your contributions :+1: :call_me_hand:

Yes, you and @Medicine.grower were this month’s nominees. When I saw this, I was confused at first, too, lol. I was like, “darn; I must have missed the poll.” But then I read you graciously declined and realized it automatically went to @Medicine.grower.

4 Likes

@Medicine.grower has leveled up my cloning and early veg game for sure

Definitely well deserved, thanks for all the info

8 Likes

Thanks everyone, I don’t feel this was a fair win since I was the only one in running this month.
But I’m very grateful to have found future and meet so many great people, there’s no way I would have made it far as I have in my journey if I wouldn’t of signed up and met all of you guys.

13 Likes

Nah, you deserved it 100%!

6 Likes

The fact that you were the only one nominated is MAJOR props! I didn’t just let you win, if that’s what you are thinking… You EARNED it!

8 Likes

@bigm I need a September poll. I have a nomination <3

2 Likes