ATTN !Terpenes!

I recently did a giveaway for honest reviews to try some CDT Ive been ranting about for yrs.

I was surprised b/c the feedback was negative: (4 different ppl)
Some said had a “perfume’y type smell” and one person said “smells like cut grass” :exploding_head: only one said “hint of cannabis”.

Genuinely shocked b/c these are really good imo. :thinking: And I truly believe these ppl were being honest… So I got the same exact sample pack and left them to sit out till this morning.

…THEY SUCK!!! :thinking: They do NOT smell or taste like how they did when I loaded them in the vial. They’ve gone bad…
(viscosity hasn’t changed but they don’t smell or taste like cannabis anymore )

Someone mentioned head space could be an issue …“it’s the same as if they were left uncapped”. S/o to them …I’ve experienced this before and finally connecting the dots.

Head space causes them to oxidize quickly, unless vacuumed out I guess. I know some of y’all will say I’m making excuses but I give y’all my word they’ve gone bad. *ALL of them

I just smelled them and made a few vapes to find out for sure. The CDT I’m getting are very sensitive and degrade quickly.

Has anyone else experienced this before? What are the ways to prevent this or increase shelf life?

I appreciate all responses and info (I joke around a lot …I don’t mean any harm though)

Glad you show some ability to learn…but your reading comprehension isn’t great.

Go back and read. The answer you seek was given you multiple times in the same thread you “learned” this was an issue.

…and “please help me solve this” does not belong in cannabusiness.

15 Likes

That was useful when someone tried to tell you that a few months ago and you just posted the absolute worst fucking memes in the world as a response.

This is the ultimate binge/purge of info but like if you ate nothing but corn and dog shit before the purge point

5 Likes

Ducking :clown_face:

5 Likes

I figured it would help a few others regarding terpenes.

Take care man.

Sigh. Whatever

What are you talking about? I make fun of ppl that come at me in some bogus bs way w a bs attitude.

I don’t respond with a joke or meme to someone who’s trying to help me sincerely

Enjoy being corny and grumpy. I’m going to go have me an awesome day! I hope you do and everyone else does too.

1 Like

Corny and grumpy is better than being a running joke for my lack of knowledge

7 Likes

Fill your vials with this gas before you fill with your terps. If you want to use a vial within a vial, make sure you stop them up with a ptfe or viton stopper

9 Likes

^^^^…and there it is AGAIN.

Recognize it this time @Realterpsmatter?

You don’t read or comprehend worth at damn. The “help” you wish to share has been handed to you on more than one occasion. You’re making so much noise you missed it repeatedly.

The best way for you to help others would be to learn to read & keep your mouth shut until you actually have a clue.

11 Likes

I never liked any the cdt but the Bubba kush was only one full flavor enough That I was happy with, always was only the top notes of the flavor

I’ve noticed add touch hemp terps to any cdt or bdt can give it that full flavor

I blend all my flavors even if it’s separate bdts at different amounts then add the same amount hdt and bam taste awesome

This is a great tip I’m gonna buy one of these. Seems super convenient to have a cheap little bottle of argon around the lab.

1 Like

:thinking: What knowledge am I lacking exactly?
(Screen shot it) I’ve attacked CRC and scammy bs bogus replica terps. I STILL stand by my statement regarding CRC that it SUCKS and you don’t need to color remediate fire bio mass. run it cold and it does produce diamonds. (IF it’s fresh or lots of thca present)

Idc if a bunch of ppl on here talk sh*t to me. Not sure if you notice but I been firing back at everyone that attacks me with out much of a care. (Only time I care is when you corny county boys go extra left w some bs OR if I think I genuinely hurt someone’s feelings…*I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings at all. Not my intention…SO IF I did hurt someone I hope they see this and I know I don’t mean any harm and I’m sorry)

Even you substitute bleacher. Your corny boring but I don’t hate you dude. But what knowledge exactly am I lacking ?

CRC sucks…bogus replica terps suck…selling ppl d8 as conventional d9 sucks. Selling ppl bogus carts suck. Ppl that lie and scam SUCK.

1 Like

Sincerely thank you dude. Really appreciate this.

I’m going to grab some more terps soon and do another give away. Prob early next month. (Hopefully the ppl I sent to will give em another free try w the Ar¹⁸ when I get it all together)

When I make thcA vapes w these same CDT they really are fire. Tastes exactly like bud. But when I made a few vapes w the terps that sat out they SUCKED. Def smells “perfume’y” and nothing like fresh cannabis.

Anyways…
I’ll order from your website when I get a landing spot and give you an honest review.

I’m sorry I didn’t give you much deserved credit on those HDT you had years ago. The suver haze was so dang good. Hawaiian haze was fire too from @qma

IF they sucked I’d definitely voice my opinion on em. It’s been almost 5 years and I still remember them.

Thanks again. You’ll hear from me soon. Peace

Whatever dude. Have a good day

I don’t get you. How many times do you have to be told the same thing over and over again?

3 Likes

Had you been A lert.
You would have understood the need to be in ert.

Noble of us to repeat it for you?

Nah.

Just reiterating that you were thrashing about posting memes rather that absorbing the knowledge you claim to have.

Don’t expect you to learn from that, but perhaps someone will.

7 Likes

Such good info in the echo chamber…

4 Likes

The knowledge you asked about in op after already being told multiple times.

2 Likes