ASTM D37 Committee Week Meeting - Louisville, KY Jan 21 - 24

Hi all.

This is an invitation to come out and join all us cannabis nerds in Louisville, KY Jan 21 to 24. ASTM D37 committee will be meeting to discuss all kinds of standards for our industry. This is a volunteer led committee that is going on its seventh year of writing standards for our industry to be safer and to elevate and share best practices around the globe. We have membership from many countries, many of which will be attending this event.

You can find more information here. You DO NOT have to be a member of D37 or ASTM to participate - and we are super hopeful that if you haven’t considered being a member or participating in discussion on standards before, that you will come and see how it goes.

The sometimes boring but always valuable conversations from here are helping guide regulations and manufacturing standards for decades to come.

Its easy to become a member - feel free to reach out if you want to know more. And becoming a member comes with a full set of the standards, plus all the drafts so you can sink your teeth into changing the future of our industry - and look at what other people think is important.

Is something missing? That’s why we need you! Without people who care about our industry poking our standards with holes - the standards will only be as good as the nerd writing it. Many nerds make a better standard, I promise.

I hope to see many of you there. If there is enough interest, I’ll work on putting together a Future Fam event for us to mingle while we are there.

7 Likes