Asking for help until I get booted or deleted

$mianra01
Zelle
I keep having seizures and SSDI is being a bitch or whatever it is and I need to crowd fund/work for whatever I can do.
I’m tired. I’m at the the point where Im gonna pass out and go to another universe :pensive:

1 Like

If you can pick me up and give me work near Fontana/Ontario California but NOT FUCKING USE ME. ID APPRECIATE YOU. :pray:

1 Like

Cashapp:

Your situation hasn’t stolen thousands of dollars to relocate you across the country for a lie my guy and we’ve crowd funded the most random shit. Everyone here recognizes actual issues that require respect and understanding. You won’t find that easily in any workforce so I feel for ya. I’ll tap in a few days again from $MoveWeight

5 Likes

Still looking for work till I get booted :confused::pensive: :crossed_fingers::pray: sorry y’all.
Happy new year

Not trying to be a dick, I feel for your plight, but at some point you just need to go get a job at Walmart or some temp place to make ends meet while looking for opportunities to open up.

Also sometimes ya gotta know when yours runs done and just to move on! There’s no shame in that.

My 2c

Best of luck.

I could probably put you to work in OR but that’s probably too far for ya

5 Likes

bump

I had a seizure today

Your help is greatly needed

Bump^^^^^