@AshevilleExtracts Level 3 Verification

@AshevilleExtracts has been verified as Level 3 Slanger.

Ray is the sole owner and operator of his licensed lab in the mountains of NC. He got into his own facility about two years ago. It was evident to me that quality of product is his first and foremost concern. There isn’t a drop of added terpenes, food oil, or anything else for that matter added to his CBD dabs ever.

Ray utilizes a 10 lb OSS system and he was one of the earlier adopters of the @Indofab CRC. He only runs indoor and high quality green house flower. He is always improving his process to remove the unwanted and overly common hemp terpenes, while maintaining the native ones. The amount of data he provided to me to substantiate his claims was impressive.

@AshevilleExtracts brings to market a boutique line of CBD concentrates, tinctures, and a few intimacy products. He can also run your small batch flower for you at a fair price provided its of high enough quality.

Ray can be reached for inquires via cell (828) 747-9608 as well as through his instagram and face book by the same namesake.

23 Likes

He makes an amazing product. Takes just as much care of it as I do my thc runs.

He makes amazing tinctures, too.

17 Likes

Representing North Carolina properly!

8 Likes

congratulations Ray and the people at @AshevilleExtracts!

8 Likes

It’s all him right now.

7 Likes

PROPER

Congrats! You’ve won every cbd live resin connoisseurs future revenue :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3: Looks great I’ll refer some folks I know ASAP

9 Likes

I have tried 3 of his products and all fire. The Sour Space Candy live resin CBDA is terp city. Like taking a ride to Flavortown. The Carolina Peach CBDA syrup is the best peach CBD/A/THC product I have ever tasted and I am terp whore. Congrats on the Lvl 3 slanger badge. Wishing you much success.

14 Likes

@Baked-All-Day That’s an extreme claim… is it really Terp-City, flavortown? :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Better than most thc cultivar hte’s

7 Likes

Also tried some of his product that @ky_cbd had in IL last weekend, it was real nice!

6 Likes

Yep its Terp City located in Flavortown or is that Flavortown located in Terp City?
Yep I love Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives LOL. Guy rules

4 Likes

Just grabbed a bit of this carolina peach and forgot how peachy it was it’s litterally like sticking your nose inside a peach :call_me_hand:

All of his concentrates are sub $20 AFAIK and I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to try a really good cbd dab

9 Likes

@spontaneousmixer this one

2 Likes

Congratulations on hitting level 3 Ray! The dabs look dank I’ll be sure to send some ppl your way. :call_me_hand: :herb: :dash:

5 Likes

Well deserved my bro, @AshevilleExtracts kills it.

6 Likes