ASCERA - "Taste the oil, not the tank"

Tired of tanks giving your oil a tinny taste? Wondering why you do dabs out of a quartz banger but are still toking vape hits from a metal tank and a ceramic coil? Me too.

(Above: XT-75 w/ Viton Gaskets & Jewellery Ceramic Lids - Black & White)

If you’ve seen my previous posts, you’re likely familiar with what I’ll be talking about.

I’m here to introduce ASCERA, a world-leading Ceramics & Glass Technology vape brand.

ASCERA Website

ASCERA utilizes Glass Ceramics (>10x the durability of industrial ceramic), and boasts delivering the most flavorful, consistent heady tokes on the market today. Our XT-75 uses quartz coil, viton gasketry, and a flat-bottomed metering holes and slanted post design, our market leading XT-75 model is the future of vaping. We are confident that our tanks are not only the best tech, but also deliver the best flavor.

Skeptical? We’d like to convert you! Book a free consultation on our website, or reach out VIA email or DM me here. We’re happy to answer any questions and send samples!

Curious about price? You’ll be happy to know we’re very competitive. We are not charging above market average for this quality. We have worked very hard to secure contracts that allow us to keep prices low while delivering a product that strictly out-classes the competition!

Download the specifications sheets from the product page to check out our MOQ’s for OEM and whitelabel options.

Product Teaser: Teaser

(edit: fixed some grammar issues because coffee makes me smarter)

4 Likes

Price, MOQ, etc

MOQ is 100 pieces, but MOQ’s for any OEM are 5,000+.

Prices depend on region and order size. We’re based in Canada. Send a email through the website or DM me here.

Sent you a email.

The samples I got are solid as far as cleanliness, firing, fit and finish.

2 Likes

@FTLD-X do you have samples available?

Yes we do!

Your two options are to DM me here, or fill out the form on the ASCERA website. Both options result in the same process happening so it’s up to you.
Note: It makes things a lot easier for me if you use this contact form.

They both achieve the same result, and you’ll be asked a series of questions that we’ll need to know, especially if you’re in the USA, because shipping across borders (We’re a Canadian company) requires a minimum amount of information over orders $2500 in size to clear customs without issues.

We are also bringing out disposables VERY soon!

I’m located in Canada, shoot me a dm on your pricing

1 Like

woops
still getting used to this forum :frowning:

Sent my reply in a DM

1 Like