Ascent carts

Too high temp maybe? That looks like oxidized material tbh

Anyone notice the center posts chipping like crazy on the ones that have been plastic wrapped? Just filled a few thousand and we had probably 100 that got “crunchy”. Also, I think we got a whole tray of bad coils which really sucks because we only ran 600 of that strain. So I have to explain a 15% defect rate on that SKU, not awesome…

2 Likes

How much for this cart?

how are they chipping? is it from contact with the syringe needle tip? are particles breaking off and making their way into the oil when filling? will they chip when touching them with your finger? A whole tray of bad coils? i hope this is not truck, thats a fucking nightmare. how did you find out a tray had a whole batch of dead coils? @Ascent whats going on here? aree you guys slipping on QAQC?

2 Likes

Well we had a single dispensary that got 80 of them and every single one they sold (about 30 before the pulled them) came back no-fire, and I haven’t had any other returns on the rest of the lot… Fucking PR nightmare, I’m happy they like our products and are easy to work with. FWIW, we’re still well under 1% defect rate which is what we were seeing with jupiter C cells, it just happened to be a super small run and we got super unlucky.

The chipping happens when we push the caps on. Some are chipped right off the bat. When you push the caps on and twist, it feels crunchy and if you pull the top off, the top edge of the post is chipped.

3 Likes

acsent seems like its more headaches than its worrh…

Mmmm, they have some issues to be sure. But my experience has not been better with more expensive/name brand carts. Ask @qma since he probably has done more cart testing than anyone. I’d happily pay $1-2 more per cart to drop the defect rate by an order of magnitude (or even 50%), but unfortunately that’s not really how it works

1 Like

I have a few hundred .5 from 3/20. If anyone is interested let me know. I’m out of that for now. These are clean but not plastic wrapped. Not trying to sell really just throwing it out there as the equipment went to storage.

1 Like

Our carts has solved this kind of trouble, you can buy from us

We are the original factory, we have the highest quality product and most competitive price

Yeah, this is the glue problem, we already solved the problem

Lol get the fuck outta here with your cart pusher bullshit

5 Likes

theres about 100 Original cart factories on this board lol

5 Likes

the REAL famous Ray’s

3 Likes

Yeah, and they all share desk space with terry and lisasdong.

1 Like

imo,it is not the “dirt” or glue, now even small factory will not make a mistake like that . but i suggust you use compressed air to clean the cart before filling to make sure the pure flavor.

Hi Sid, may i have your email address?

Ecap CL series cartridges, full-ceramic and cotton-free.