Ascent cartridge choices?

So who has tried ascent C101, D02, and the C105. I can’t decide which one I want try. They will be used for thick d8.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

1 Like

I should hopefully be getting my C101s later today. Will fill them ASAP

Let me know, that’s probably what I’ll end up getting if they work good for thick distillate and don’t leak.

1 Like

I think they are made for a lower viscosity oil.

Actually you need a pre-heat battery first

1 Like

And I bet you just happen to sell that?
Lol

They’re sole manufacturer friend. all other preheat batteries are counterfeit dear

3 Likes

Just got them sitting at my apartment complex front office bout to scoop em up rn. I also bought a keyboard air duster type thing cuz i heard some say they come with foam bits in them. Also heard some clog hopefully not. Also saw 1-2 reviews that had about 20% no fire rate. I’ll let yall know the good bad and the ugly later tonight.

Canned air? Those have bitterants in them usually to stop huffing. If you mean just a blower then i understand yes always blow them out first

1 Like

Naw its like canned air. What do you mean by blower? Send me pictures haha

Make sure youre not spraying oil or bitter into it.

I use to just use lung power until I got one of these handy devices. I will say it is slightly tedious and im thinking of using air pump from a fish tank to do the job probably will put a cotton or something film canister filter on the output tho to avoid and snafuu with oil from the pump

1 Like

I just got em and theyre shrink sealed. Hopefully the air blower will be unnecessary

1 Like

Always be proactive in keeping your products clean if you plan on sharing them. I remember when vaping god huge… clone rdas come from china usually full of machining oil residue. I would take my whole rda apart. Pull the post out and run in an ultra sonic bath of zep degreaser and hot water. I wouldnt do that for these but you get the idea.

Gotcha. Last question before i fill these since im assuming youve used them before. Do you flip them(mouthpiece facing ground) after capping for any amount of time? Or just leave em straight up and let the terps bind for a few days?

Get a reptile heating mat or something, and heat the carts themselves up before and while filling them, let em sit for about 30 mins or so then flip upside down so they don’t look so empty

2 Likes

I have not used ascent carts but only different brands. I usually fill with some thick stuff and i just use a glass syringe to fill. I heat all items in oven at 170f i call it the preheat. Then i remove my bulk dist container and remove an amount on to my insulated mixing beaker(just a few papertowels) and weigh my dis and put in my terps and stir with a preheated ss spatula. After mixing i let it sit for another min in oven. Stir again and draw up in preheated pyrex syringe. (Weight of plunger will push hot oil out quick!) … put my rack of carts i heated up on my stove top and thats a rack made of wood not the foam they come in. Then i fill one row about 10ml then cap them all… draw up more out the hot spot and keep chuggin… i just let them sit with the base towards the earth. When i make my own rosin carts i put the rosin in a jar and cook it for a few then suck it up not sure what your plans were but yeah

1 Like

Fortunately, i didn’t sell those shits, Lol

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/delta8/comments/mbo186/help_found_something_in_skyhio_cartridge_need/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share lol better keep blowing them empties out yall