As Appreciative as I am to see Solventless....

I’d love to see a Bubble Sub Sub Section if possible? Dry Sift Section? How can one help organize a very empty forum about to get a lot of attention?

10 Likes

I think because Dry Sift and Bubble has been tech’d ad infinatum in all the old forums like icmag and overgrow. Plus it’s mostly strain dependent, you’re looking to see what kind of trichomes you wants to harvest before anything. Honestly it’s more important to farm trichomes than to extract solventless from it. Before anything invest in a loupe or at least one of those smart phone microscopes to view your heads before figuring out if you want to wash, sift, bathe, or blast it!

3 Likes

@future @sidco can we make it so?

there’s an untapped extraction market that could be here. All I’m getting at. You give them a place, they will come.

6 Likes

Would be an awesome addition to the forum. I know there is a ton of info on other pages, but that was kind of the point of this place isn’t it? New tech is always being developed, so why not stay current here! look forward to it!

4 Likes

With new equipment on the market for solventless, I’d love to know what’s the most reliable brand mesh bags being used as well as wash equipment and freeze dryers.

I use ice extract bags, they are pricey but havent found anything to be as good. I think Harvest right is the go to freeze dryer.
I have a float valve in a bin with a grate over it. The bags are in a bottomless bucket and drain right into the bin. The submerible pump turns on when the float valve actiavtes. Makes it very clean and u can have the other end of the hose 20’ away or wherwver u need it. I just route it outside onto the lawn.
I put everything in turkey bags about 2lbs at a time in the freezer over night or 2 days if u got time. Then i put each batch into a cooler full of dry ice before running it

2 Likes

They own the market. Utah manufacturering owns the rosin game.