Artwork from science

Rootball mid-decomposition. Not sure what organism turns em pink

8 Likes

nice and lovely Antisolvent crash :heart: :woman_scientist:

Mine turns colors despite being clear coming down the condenser arm- it’s maddening! Even with 5 Neutral PH washes, 3 of them 7 in 7 out

Edit: if you save those and edit them with Microsoft paint you can redo the pixels and set those back to original quality. 9000×3000 was the original.

21 Likes

is this cbd formations?

1 Like

The yellow crys is piperine.

3 Likes

so do u cook w it or take as medicine or something

For cook food i use pepper with all theire tasty. This is for make an fitoterapeutic blend of curcumines piperine and cannabinoids in theire acid form.

6 Likes

Pulled vac on collection in between runs. There was a light coating of oil left in the collection. Boom…THCa crystals after vacuuming. Cool shit.

11 Likes

9 Likes

Solventless THC Pyramid

21 Likes

amine residue

1 Like

Can u elaborate a lil more on this. Its definitely gorgeous

1 Like

Thanks! I used a rosin press for mechanical separation to isolate some THCa. I was experimenting melting the THCa into molds to make different shapes. This is one of the first batches and it got a bit too hot, so it decarbed and turned amber colored. It lost shape after awhile due to the decarb.

1 Like

Man I was hoping u grew that somehow dang it

2 Likes

Instant precipitation or slow growth, CBDA all day.

2 Likes

26 Likes

I see in my crystal ball…

3 Likes

Looks like a giant pimple. Dont show that to a woman it will drive her crazy, She will feel the urge to pop it. Chicks love popping zits, Even if its not there own. Congrats on the huge oil acne.

4 Likes