Artwork from science

Some sexy ass welds…

41 Likes

I’m going to disagree here on the Crab Nebula.

I’m reminded more of Orion’s nebula. My eyes are drawn to the two formations around the triangular emptiness. Orion’s is technically two nebula with a triangular emptiness.

Of course I’m nerding out hard and it’s definitely up for interpretation!

Edit: here is a long exposure shot of Orion’s nebula with no stacking or enhancements

10 Likes

beautiful image!!

hahaha im not going to disagree with you!!! i was thinking of the pillars of creation, but i forgot those were actually in the eagle nebula!!!

space blows my mind, every thing is soooooooo big, really makes you think. :+1:

12 Likes

36 Likes

28 Likes

A ball of hasheesh feeshly cut

12 Likes

CBD growing looks eerily similar to some other creations of mine!

CbDemitri

4 Likes

I see a face

1 Like

21 Likes

Orale

6 Likes

Is that first pic what I think it is…

10 Likes

There is nothing more incredible then the fact matter must condense and supernova multiple times to create the complicated heavier elements that make thc so we can smoke em…

5 Likes

Idk, what do you think it is? Haha

3 Likes

A used filter bag with some creamy waxes from first pass. I think it looks kind of cool.

10 Likes

right?? or if that, the universe is truly infinite, then by just sheer mathematical probability there is a solar system much like ours 10 billion light years away, with a planet just like ours, circling a sun just like ours, with people just like us, smoking pretty much the same plant!!! blows my mind.

5 Likes

Yeah that’s exactly what it sounds like in my head too, lmao. probably why I need to smoke so much medicine so I can function on some sort of normal level…

4 Likes

amen brotha!

3 Likes

Anymore art guys?

Beauty is all around us, and in honor of Beaker’s last post here let’s keep this going!

10 Likes

12 Likes