Arizona Blueprint to Hash Workshop. With NikkaT, Erik Extracts (Extraction Academy), and Dred_pirate

Nikka_T and i are teaming up again to show you
both sides of extraction. I will be accompanied by Erik Extracts and Extraction Academy.
We will be starting off with the basics and safety, doing a run, then transitioning into post processing techniques. Starting with shatter and crumble, followed by going into batters. Then on Sunday, we’ll get into more detailed topics like isolation/ seperation and crystallization
NikkaT will be accompanied by the local homie
Hashpaddler giving him a hand with the washes and local support. He will be covering everything from material prep to clear tek. I missed some of his presentation last time, I’lI try not to this time. I don’t recommend you do.

Huge shout out to Shogun_exclusive and
Flacko_extracts for being our hosts.

Enroll at extractionacademy.com
Seats are limited and they are filling up quick.

Don’t miss out on The Blueprint To Hash Workshop.

17 Likes

Wish i could make it…gonna be a great workshop

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s going to slap. The last one with him was awesome.

3 Likes

If anyone wants to get the fast track to making literally the BEST hydrocarbon extracts this is the guy to learn from. Wish I was still running an extraction lab so I had an excuse to attend!

2 Likes

What’re you doing these days, are you at confident analytics? Cause it’d be awesome to see you again

2 Likes

Yes indeed, I’ll hit you in the DMs with more info.

2 Likes

Sounds awesome! Nice to have a class in AZ but I won’t be able to go this time around

2 Likes

It’d be cool to see you anyway if we can get together

2 Likes

cool to see Nick still crushing the game. i met him back in 2011 back in my Denver days when he would come by the house i was living at to chill and deliver my roommate stuff lol and he eventually made a batch of his hash for the dispo i was working with. was always super cool

1 Like

He’s always been super chill. Him and I had gone back and forth for a few years wanting to see each other work and finally got together to do workshops together. It’s good to close the gap between the two extraction styles