Are you still looking for a suitable full ceramic cart for your thick oil?

A full ceramic cart designed for thick oil------FC37

It is very suitable for Delta8/D8/9/CBD/ THC Extracts/HHC/THCO/THCP/THC-A/Live resin/rosin/liquid dimond and other thick oil, and its 4-hole structure allows the thick oil to atomize at will.

4 square oil holes make the penetration of thick oil smoother and the atomization taste better.

The plump design on the mouthpiece brings you the best feeling of using the mouthpiece.

More importantly, it has 4 square holes, which is rare in the field of full ceramic cartridges, because the processing of 4 holes in ceramics is much more difficult than metal, and FC37 can be used in thicker oil.

Boshang and the famous Chinese Academy of Sciences have jointly created a professional ceramic heating coil, which has fully studied the molecular structure of thc and cbd. The fourth-generation atomizing coil can make the oil atomize more fully and the flavor more pure.

FC37-20(1)

DM for samples and details. My Whatsapp: +86 17781547969

1 Like

Iā€™d love to try these out for our carts. Please DM so I can test a sample. Thanks!

Hello, I have sent you messages, of course you can add my Whatsapp for more convenient communication. +86 17781547969