Are you Interested in working with Mink Loafs?

Hey, what is up!

I’m the owner of @MinkLoafs on Instagram, potentially you have never heard of us but we are the largest Instagram platform solely focused on the production of highest quality extracts.

I have been a long time lurker of the forum and a big supporter of the community. I love seeing everyone leveling up and pushing the industry forward. Big ups to Dustin and his team.

I know there is A LOT of talent coming from this community and I have been quite proud to promote the forum any time I can use it as a reference when I can not go deeper on a topic.

With over 74k followers & 2 million + monthly impressions, I want to work together by showcasing & advertising your company. We will do this by creating content that adds value to the industry while directly promoting you and what you have going on. This is completely new to us but our audience trusts what we put out.

If you are an expert on a topic and want to have your business showcased & advertised, I want to talk. We have the ability to create & promote featured articles, IGTV videos, YouTube videos, story posts, newsfeed posts, and other ideas that will come up. Our page is watched by folks from the consumer side to small-time bootstrapped operations, and all the way to large investor-backed organizations.

Our team also offers Instagram consulting and management if your company is to the point of having the backend managed for you due to lack of time. Not everyone will be to this point which is all good!

We are moving to Portland in the next few months and are ready to hit the ground running. If you are in the area and want to work, we can come on as an external marketing team and complement your current operations.

Thank you for your time, much love and keep killing it! If you are interested, feel free to reply here or email me at MinkLoafs@Gmail.com.

Colby

11 Likes

Been a fan of your Instagram for a long time! I work at Xtractordepot in socal so if you ever wanted to do some stuff over the phone or Internet, we are always looking to build.

2 Likes

I like the pasta rosin.

2 Likes

Much love for that! Wouldn’t be a thing without all of us in the industry💯

Sorry I couldn’t reply on the forum for 20 hours haha. It was good connecting with you over text bro!

1 Like

Love your page, its been a goal of mine to be featured on it since I started following, I usually add your tag to my posts. If you want any information from an extractor in the Legal CO market in Denver, don’t hesitate to reach out, my instagram handle is the same as my name here and the lab I work for is #hchlabs

2 Likes

Hey thank you for that man, I will try to watch for your tags and give you the extra engagement on them to boost your exposure. Thanks for the tag and I’ll give you a follow!

As for being featured, everything we showcase is curated on the day of or 1 to 2 days before.

Other than us noticing - we offer a paid placement in the native form. For example, the feature would be ‘@Griffin.Labs with @HCHLabs…’ showcasing something going on in the lab

3 Likes

I like what I see.

1 Like