Are True Terpenes adulterated/safe to consume?

I found this at the facility I work at. Want to make a few carts for myself probably a d8/d9 combo. I’m not sure how long they have been here but they smell pretty potent still. Would just like to know if this is an acceptable terp and/or dilutent or if I should not touch it…

1 Like

If its Terps ONLY, and no dilutent (aka mineral oil), it should he safe. BUT since @TrueTerpenes sold mineral oil as a dilutent, I would never use anything sold by that craptastic company!

17 Likes

I wouldn’t touch True Terps with a 10 foot pole

17 Likes

@Demontrich @Ap0pt0sis Floraplex an acceptable substitute?

2 Likes

I don’t know a botanical company without drama for selling cutting agents.

I’d try to raise the value and rareness of the product with some raw terps

7 Likes

@FloraplexTerpenes is great and they have a ballin GLG discount as well. @GoldCoastTerpenes has also been active on here and they can both send samples

Edit: full disclosure floraplex also sold some uberthic cutting agent that was suspect but idk if that effects your purchasing decision or not.

3 Likes

Floraplex team was nice in person at GLG event for sure. I just stay away from botanical if possible, they also have the lowest prices i believe.

3 Likes

This is the stuff you send to your enemies for free

15 Likes

Yes, but floraplex also sold a thickener, vitamine E.

I actually have a bag of various thickeners and dilutents from all of the above mentioned companies.

3 Likes

I have used tons of Floraplex and they are great. I never used the thickener.
I have also used @MassTerpenes and they are awesome for botanical.
Of course real terps are best but not everyone has access to them.

2 Likes

My favorite botanical is also mass terpenes.

3 Likes

@GoldCoastTerpenes are solid for being botanical

And they sent a big ass sample pack.

Hi my names Rich. Our terpenes have no heavy metal no residual solvents no pesticides also no PG, VG, PEG and no MTC. Great product and great price. Check out the pricing on bulk orders

3 Likes

How about vitamine e or mineral oil? The past doesnt count, I’m asking for your current options.

Everyone learned from the past of what’s ok and not ok to use.

1 Like

Do you guys have any affiliation with Gold Coast Clear cartridges @GoldCoastTerpenes ? I would be interested in trying some of your terp blends.

@moveweight Any trusted source for raw terps you like?

@Betroit
@terpenescali

Theres a couple more, but I dont remember their screen names.

3 Likes

I’ve got some hemp ones at fatdogcbd.com same as Colombia but he doesn’t deal with the smaller orders.

Just switched over to the new site which is still in progress. Have not done any sales on it yet but I’m using the same payment processor so should be no issues.

3 Likes

@Betroit is the one I see a lot of praise over.

I believe terpenesraw.com

6 Likes

True Terpes was the one that killed it in Illinois rec with their blue raspberry?

They also got suspended GLG membership for mislabeling mineral oil, right?

1 Like