Are these plants to big to flower in 3 gallon pot?

I usually use 2 gallon pots indoor to flower in. It’s definitely possible to leave them in those pots.

4 Likes

Put them in a 4x4x2 bed

1 Like

We got the same pots , amazon baby . And Ive noticed the same issue with fabric pots but thought it was just me . Seems like to get water to flow all the way threw u have to over water . Watered last night from the top and bottom and they look happier already . Gonna start always watering from the top and bottom in the future . Thanks for the help :pray:

1 Like

My name on here is organic bro … lol no salts

I think I’m gonna just leave them in the pots they are in now to flower and I’ll Just put more under the same light to make sure I get a good gram to watt ratio . I’ve been teaching my self to grow for the past 3-4 years ( I say teaching instead of taught because I’m far from there yet) and never had anyone to ask questions . You guys have been a shit ton of help you have no idea :pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

In that case, i would personally transplant into a wider pot, no need to go taller. Let it sit for a week then flip to flower, if the plant gets 50% bigger during flower u probably want 50% more soil around ur pot. So 5 gallys.
Those are some big plants for organic in those pots good job

3 Likes

Ok re change of plans , going to order 5 gallon bags and as long as they come in a reasonable time (2-4 days ) I’ll transplant the majority into 5g. I’ll keep the thread posted on how I do , just put everything into 12 hours dark this morning but I’ll post before pics when I turn the lights on , two ish months from now I’ll post the end results

3 Likes

Oops sorry wrong thread - ignore this

1 Like

Beasts I’m excited to grow some fem plants been running autos need me some 5 footers

I mean they’ll work you’re just gonna have to water multiple times a day and keep a close eye on their wet/dry cycle

drill holes on the botom of one of these

https://www.amazon.com/United-Solutions-Organization-Easy-Access-Multi-Purpose/dp/B093171WLW/ref=sr_1_18?dchild=1&keywords=rope+handle+bucket&qid=1621249144&sr=8-18

and transplant it

or one of these https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001358603765.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.7ed02789CHlRBR&algo_pvid=null&algo_expid=null&btsid=0bb0623c16212492943416203e1775&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

1 Like

ilgm has a reliable seed bank, That’s literally where all my seeds have been from. I’m growing lsd right now.

B.o.g. pot stacking?

3 Likes

it works. This was about 5 or 6 years ago.

1 Like

Homer buckets, a million and one uses

2 Likes

if he got one of those rope handle 19gal buckets i posted up there he could drill holes at the bottom of the rope handle bucket and then pretty much just place his pot on top or transplant it.

2 Likes

I’ve half buried cut off pots outside before, plants seem to like it, pots are cheap

I think that’s what I’d do in your situation, op, you got some headspace

2 Likes

geez I’d have to say it’s 12 years ago by now (when I was living with my parents) that I germinated a male plant in a pot and once I saw the balls I put it by my dads vine rig he made for his string beans. It ended up breaking out of the pot and vining over the entre fence but get this ; not going up the vine rig for the string beans but instead it grew horizontal around the fence of the garden and it wrapped itself over and over again until September.

I went out and wrapped up the rope like an extension cord that year. It was one of the craziest things I got to experience first hand.

2 Likes

I wanna say there was someone on og over a decade ago that had a 9x9 patch of strawberry cough that he had made out of one plant. The base of it looked like a fat pumpkin stem bent over.

I fully support these endeavors

3 Likes