Are these CBD oil test results legit?

I’m a CBD user looking to get a professional opinion on these CBD oil test results.

Am I stupid or are the numbers they’re reporting under “total cannabinoids” totally wrong?

I tried adding up all the non-CBD cannabinoids in the test and got around 1.286 w/w, which adds up to a total of 7.818 together with the CBD, not the listed 12.861.

That’s not cbd oil that’s a cbd tincture
There’s plenty of people here with good cbd oil or bomb ass tinctures

2 Likes

The sample name is distillate, but seeing that it’s only 66mg/g I’m assuming this is a 2,000mg “tincture”…

Medterra is overpriced schwag, if you send me a DM I’d be happy to get you pointed in the right direction with a product that has a higher CBD and minor cannabinoid content, better taste, and at 1/4 of the price per MG you’d be paying for this

Edit: did not see your in Canada

Lab results are from California tho :thinking:

6 Likes

I’d tend to agree with you that their math is questionable. I’ve emailed the lab director (Dr Sloat) and asked that they explain it.

Not gonna hold my breath.

With CDB distillate going for ~$300/liter, purchasing tincture at 6.5% CBD and paying $50gram probably qualifies as “not the smartest move”, but imo it’s the lab who have done something actually stupid.

4 Likes

Shameless plugs for homies with high dose, low cost CBD:

https://futurecompounds.com/home/
https://lillyscbd.com/all-products/

@mj_martini or @iLLnyeTheShatterGuy for more information.

9 Likes

Was just about to add…

@CBDdude you might want to call yourself names when you realize you can purchase 100,000mg for $100

6 Likes

Thanks @Sidco_Cat !

Kudos to @iLLnyeTheShatterGuy and Futurecompounds.
Their offering of a $100 100g coconut oil is almost certainly the best deal out there at this point.

For those that are looking for a tincture, or a 1:1 (CBD:CBG) product, we just lowered our prices again, to about 50% of our previous prices.

$50 for 2oz.(60mL) 6000mg, 1:1 (CBD:CBG) MCT tincture
$55 for 2oz.(60mL) 6000mg (2700mg CBD, 2700mg CBG, 600mg CBN) MCT tincture
$60 for 2oz.(60mL) 9000mg 1:1:1 (CBD:CBG:CBN) MCT tincture

TRi-Brand HDC is somewhere between a no-profit service and a profitable company.
We focus exclusively on direct to consumer sales with no wholesale sales, and instead provide our products at equivalent wholesale prices to everyone.

Our company’s (if you can call two people a company) operating principle is making simple 1:1 (CBD:CBG) combo tinctures at concentrations that allow for 300mg/day or more, for less than a daily cup of coffee.

I just don’t think that “placebo-range” (5mg-40mg) CBD-only products are really providing much benefit to anyone. Most are also priced way too high to benefit the lower-income, fixed-income, or the (historically) medically-underserved folks, who would arguably stand to benefit the most from these products.

3 Likes

Unfortunately we do not offer our products in Canada at this time

1 Like