Are there any USA manufactured carts?

Tried looking around but can’t find anything. I imagine it just costs too much but it would still be nice to see the option of carts built in America.

3 Likes
1 Like

I emailed them but no response yet, they don’t have any listings on their sites. Also I can’t help point out the irony that he’s got a Chinese last name whilst bashing Chinese carts.

I bet they are actually in China

assembled in America from globally sourced materials

8 Likes

No. Just companies that pretend they do.

2 Likes

Man, those Trump tarrifs really brought an end to the overseas manufacturing eh? Hahaha, nope, just an excuse to increase the price of carts we buy here. Who knows is that extra money ever went to pay
the tariffs.

Now ,the vape industry is labor intensive. even in China,many factory move to west city from shenzhen because of the high cost. Do you think it is possible to produce in USA ?

Probably not in quantity. You might be able to produce small batches and sell them at a premium but they probably wouldn’t move at all selling them for $20 each.

1.we design the carts according to the client requirements, we manufacture the carts according to the client requirements.the client check our factory every year. sometime client even design the cart by themslfe,we are only resposible for the manufacturing .you can think the carts made by us and client together.
2.everyone faces the fierce competition, good quality and good price,it is the law of existence.