Applying a charge to water from a well source

It couldn’t make the pH go any higher than the carbonates!

I had discussed reverse electroplating, but they can’t just have a tank of water being treated due to space constraints and water demand.

2 Likes

Let me think on this, might be able to pick my father in laws brain he’s redesigning their water system currently to get even lower ppm & uses quite a few techniques to use some of the worst water over ever seen, they can’t even dump back into the city wells due to the city being at limit for their thorough out of treatment system as is & the waters still horrendous coming from there.

1 Like

Let me know if you can figure an on-demand reverse electroplating system. It would have to be as fast as the well pump and skim the crap that comes out of the water. I’m also not sure if this system produces hydrogen gas.

2 Likes

One of the grows I help has 420ppm water. Loaded with iron and clay. They run an ro right now. But they need serious pretreatment to get the ro to produce any meaningful quantity per day…

4 Likes

He self proclaims himself the “water boy” lol I’ll see what I can do guys :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

He just got back to me so I’m sure more details & a little talking to him we can get this squared easy. He’s just like me doesn’t sleep much & nothing but researches the work he’s doing while multitasking various projects at the cultivation lol.

You too man. Everything is great! Just been really busy finishing up the lab in CA. It’s finally done and operational so now I can get back to cruising future!

2 Likes

You need to keep it charged. The clusters don’t last forever.