Anyone want to buy the @MinkLoafs IG? - SOLD

Like the title says above.

Long story short - I want to sell the account. You can keep the branding, website, etc or change it all up. All of the followers are directly interested in extracts- scroll through and look at some of the views/likes, we hit some impressive numbers before I got busy.

I’ve been pretty inactive since Nov 2019. Never had any bans and only 1 or 2 posts removed since 2017.

Let me know if you’re interested and we can chat details.

Thanks,
Colby

5 Likes

The account was featured in HighTime’s April 2019 edition under The Top 10 Cannabis Accounts to Follow on IG. Feel free to look it up - I have unopened copies put up.

3 Likes

One of the best curated pages imo :call_me_hand: good luck on the sale, you’ve built a nice brand there

12 Likes

I appreciate that bro - plenty of money to be made for the right person. Never sold our for a lame promo and gave a thousand or so away in glass.

1 Like

As far as price, feel free to make an offer. It’s hard to put a price on the time I put into this and the recognition it has across Instagram.

If someone comes with a decent bag it’s theirs. You could change the name or keep the name and instantly be in front of a good portion of the active community in the industry. That’s hard to put a price on

1 Like

With the current way, Kentucky, Tennessee, and many other states are going. A d8 brand or another alt consumer product brand may be extremely lucrative for the right savvy person.

25k OBO

3 Likes

Bump - still available, don’t let me scare you off make me an offer.

I also have 12 ROI-e720 from Growers Choice available that I’ll let go for a steal - pick up in Lexington

1 Like

Still got this account - do not plan on using it again. I’d love to see someone take advantage of it

1 Like

Looks like you’re down a couple thousand followers since the first post… it’s been over 2 years since you’ve even made a post on that account, I don’t think this is worth anywhere even approaching 25k

1 Like

If you wanna just give it away I would love to show my butthole to 60k people….

8 Likes

Thats fair I agree with you

1 Like

A well-executed play could also net much more than 25K if someone knew what they were doinig

1 Like

Did you ever try and offer paid posts? That model seems to be working quite well for sidco lol

5 Likes

Kinda but at the time the producers I was working with wouldn’t really see an ROI. This was before D8 and with markets being fairly localized it didn’t really matter. I had no interest in doing paid posts for silicon rigs and other things I have seen advertised

I’m out of the industry completely so the opportunity is there for someone to figure it out themselves. I spent a lot of time and energy building it up and don’t have the passion for it any more

2 Likes

Found these old screenshots I thought might be interesting… 2019. Probably nothing compared to some accounts but I never publically showed this before

1 Like

All I got before I slowed down… what a time

2 Likes

Account sold. Been a fun ride, good luck to everyone.

10 Likes