Anyone wanna try this and post an unboxing video?

https://www.safetylogic.top/collections/products/products/distiller

$99 how

4 Likes

has to be too good to be true!!! just one of those copper column process windows is $100… ill take one for the team and purchase one, and prolly lose 100 bones in process

edit: upon closer inspection of the website hasssssssssss to be a scam, thats their only product, rofl.

1 Like

Dunno, I bought one last week. Paid via PayPal :man_shrugging:t4:

I wanted a mixer and some triclamps lol. This seemed cheaper.

If it’s garbage I can just get a refund

2 Likes

Olympic Distillers.
$1199.

3 Likes

Price includes sale taxes & shipping fee.
Lol it would be 99 just to ship this

1 Like

It’s PayPal, and paypal has a great policy about customer protection

I thought that once too.

They don’t. They tried to fuck me over for $2500. You should still use a credit card even with PayPal., so you can still dispute the charge when PayPal fucks you over.

Also, never leave money in your PayPal account.

Oh, fuck PayPal too.

Rant over.

10 Likes

Did you read the return policy?
Looks like they only take returns if it arrives damaged, and you would pay return shipping.

Return Policy

Return Policy: Our Website will only accept returns on products that are identified as eligible for return or are received damaged. Once Our Website confirms that your Product was returned in accordance with this policy, your credit card or PayPal account will be fully refunded. We do not accept any Product exchanges.

If the Product arrived damaged (“Damaged Product”), Our Website will accept returns for a full refund only in accordance with the Return Procedures below. Once Our Website confirms that you received a Damaged Product that was returned in accordance with the Return Procedures below, your sole and exclusive remedy is that (a) we will issue a refund to your credit card or PayPal account in the amount charged for the Damaged Product (if your credit card or PayPal account has already been charged for the Product) or (b) we will not charge your credit card or PayPal account for the Damaged Product. The refunded amount will include the applicable Delivery Fee.

Return Procedures: All returns must be made within 14 days after the Product delivery date. All returned Products must be unused (e.g., not worn, washed, damaged, or altered) and returned in accordance with the instructions received from contacting customer service as per the Site. You are solely responsible for the cost of shipping the returned Product. All Products not returned in accordance with the Return Procedures shall be sent back to you, and no credit or refund will be issued.

I don’t see how shipping alone is more than $99. But I paid with PayPal using a credit card so there’s not much to lose we will see if anything or even arrives

I don’t have much faith in this not being a scam just for the fact of the website name and look

They don’t talk about how it is shipped I’m guessing it’s not shipped from China via air Express because that would cost a fortune so how would we set up shipping by boat

3 Likes

heres another one. gotta be a scam…

https://www.marginssocket.top/collections/distiller/products/distiller

Lol original link is baby trolleys now

4 Likes