Anyone using shredders on material preprocessing?

precisely
Iso alcohol and soft bristle brush works best!

We can modify our equipment to include single and double ports for LN2 as needed. CO2 can also be included if the braided cable is the same.

Typically, LN2 is used to either pre-cool the grinding chamber or to meter in as the material is fed into the mill. Little to no thawing occurs in this case, which becomes critical with fresh frozen biomass. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Unfortunately our ultrasonic is not big enough to clean the whole assembly, but all of the components that fit do get cleaned that way.

One of these days Iā€™ll get one of the ones big enough to fit an engine block and transmission and just drop the whole bloody thing in there and be done with it.

2 Likes

would love to have a hot tank for extraction cleaning.

Just strategically attach horns: scream-in-placeā€¦

ā€¦at which point you might want to consider feeding it solvent and biomass at the same timeā€¦you are slurry feeding your fuges right?

2 Likes

I use a shredder every day, you can 100 no problem and way less than a day. A toro leaf mulcher also works, depending on end product. I do 2-4 sec shred and good to go

3 Likes

Very nicešŸ‘ iv been looking at different types. Grinders mulchers and shredders lol wheww. Saw this flowtron mulcher that uses like a weed eater twie so no blade cleaningz? And talking to china on another type of mulcher grinder. Finding the correct particle size takes a lil patience

Id have to look to see the model, but it has well over a few 100k miles on it and zero problems. Has the plastic trimmer line type on the inside. Doesnā€™t get clogged up, i can have a 100 done in a few hrs tops. The toro mulcher is nice too, use to hook it right to columns and bags in the crude days.

1 Like

Can I get a quote on one of these? We need to add this to the list for the walk in.