Anyone use Cropsalt? Likes? Dislikes? Recommend doesages?

People got hip to liquids and realized powders don’t have the extra shipping. There are a bunch of brands on the market now- FloraPro, HGV, Athena Pro, Jacks, Masterblend, Hydro-Gardens. Unfortunately, Crop Salt still has the hydro store “green” tax for the same 16 elements as every other brand. There isn’t really anything special or unique about their formulation.

In a commercial setting, I have seen Athena, HGV and Jack’s used most successfully for the price per gallon.

4 Likes

Shit you were the one whose recommendation really made me take the plunge into Jack’s and I can say the difference is fucking insane in almost every regard - that 9lb Hammer I did one run with my previous nutes and the second with Jack’s and it was like a whole different plant. I’ve ran some stuff from a buddy who I gave the genetics to so we both had the same exact starting plant - he’s a better grower than me but the Jack’s pushed out the terp puddles in the rosin way harder with my inferior pull

4 Likes

Thanks, bud. I appreciate the feedback.

I would always recommend a calcium-forward fertilizer, which is the metabolism engine of the plant. You can substitute Cal Prime with normal cal nit and Jack’s when it is available. It ends up being about $0.07 per gallon depending on how you buy it. Athena and Hydro-Gardens are calcium based formulations as well and give awesome results.

3 Likes