anyone try out the all glass carts? pls share

you can get 300 for 305$ and free DHL shipping

so price is good and it comes with either a ccell core or a white silicone core . the silicone core seems very interesting and i’m wanting to see if anyone’s used the glass tanks with the white core , and how it hit and tasted and performed against ccell standard.

thanks guys. searched and there’s almost zero info on these babies online besides all private experiences .

Do you have a link?

A silicone core? That doesn’t seem wise…terps + silicone + heat means you’re gonna have a bad time.

2 Likes

that’s what i thought . but it must work . the terps would be pretty diluted so in real world conditions that might not effect much unless they sit for months

they are what @qma resells as a “gCell” i believe …his core looks the same and his mouthpiece is blue as well . maybe he has some insight on them.

I think it’s PTFE not silicone.

This is the bbtank style. Not so good.

I have yet to see this one. you are saying there is a metal encapsuled ceramic core in a glass cart for a dollar a piece? :face_with_monocle:

I utilize a quartz coil encapsulated in a ptfe seal. there are 2 silicone contact points for oil, but none of them actively touch the oil. Any oil that touches those points doesn’t get vaped as they are at the extreme bottom and deep center of the cartridge.

These cartridges can be purchased from @edwardchow in larger quantities for about 2 dollars a piece. I really doubt glass carts are available for one dollar but if they are, I’ll cop some and let you know how god they are.

I’ll add pictures when I get home as I own both carts.

5 Likes

Whoa. Are you saying you’re a religious police officer?!?

2 Likes

i knew you’d be able to provide some quality info.

yes the ccell core is being offered by bbtank now. you can choose which core you want,

can you please elaborate on why the bbtank silicon core is not so good ?

he is pretty much the vape god. I listen to him over anyone else. @qma do you prefer quartz over ceramic?

1 Like

@qma is the obi one of carts. Nobody and I mean nobody knows better than him.

2 Likes

Heavy amounts of silicone and cotton contact the materials

If the coils are the EXACT same price, quartz. Some ceramics are so similar to the quartz that you cant tell the difference, but they are very close in price.

3 Likes