Anyone tried BVV carts?

I did a quick search, haven’t seen much mention of BVV carts. Today noticed they have glass / stainless steel carts.

Has anyone tried them? Not much info on their site, not even sure if the middle post is stainless or if its just the mouthpiece.

https://shopbvv.com/collections/cartridges/products/stainless-steel-compression-fit-vape-cartridge

edit: their virtual customer service just told me the center post is stainless steel

As far as I’ve had experience with BVV, they will cheap out whenever possible. I’ll buy spools off them, but things with tiny intricate components would worry me (vape carts included)

Edit: I’ll give some relevant experiences:

Gaskets - purchased viton gaskets in various sizes, all had poorly cut edges, the thickness was much less than typical gaskets and they stripped viton upon first clean with water. Gross.

Bolts - purchased high pressure replacement bolts. They sent me bullshit, thin gauge bolts that had thread that went the length of the bolt (not acceptable for high pressure clamps).

Gauges - BVV gauges fail like crazy, they’re good for a few uses as far as I’m concerned.

Fittings - Their fittings are fine (threaded) no complaints.

Spools - spools are on the thin side, but they work for the purposes I needed them for.

10 Likes