Anyone supply CRC powders in U.K./ ship to U.K

I’m looking for the best way to get a selection of crc powders to the U.K. but shipping costs from USA are crazy(even in the tiny amounts I’m after … does anyone in U.K./ Europe supply t5/ magsil/ silica 60 .
Only after small amounts as working in a Büchner filter /small scale so would need the relevant size granular powders to suit this (seem diff granule size powders on us sites for diff applications)
Any help much appreciated

3 Likes

Considering a majority of it is imported from that side of the pond I’m sure you can hit up one of the many folks that do so and find some.

1 Like

Hit me up directly and I can look at all the different shipping options to make it more economical.

I don’t know of any vendors outside of America. And I’m an expert at the local international shipping of these powders.

3 Likes

Second for @Killa12345
He will MAKE a supply chain for you.

2 Likes

We have direct export sea freight access in the Atlantic to UK from Halifax Port, Nova Scotia; but we do have MOQ’s simply because the channel cost is less with larger amount of shipped goods.

Please feel free to reach out to contact@safeleaf.ca and we’ll take a look!

We carry high quality cost effective media from LusterMax and CC.

1 Like

I can get you b80 from Amsterdam still have a pallet

Send an email and say Roguelab send you

2 Likes

Thanks for the offer​:+1:t4::+1:t4: , I’ve got some b80 already …

1 Like

Thanks but think all sorted now

Killer12345 has sorted this super quick

4 Likes

Did he make you send him pics of your butthole?

3 Likes

Pretty sure Chemtek ships globally as well. They offer a variety of lines of media tailored for specific scenarios.

I’m facing the same issue. Wineyard suppliers sell filtering clays as well but I can’t find the right particle size. It’s seems they don’t use it as we would in this industry. And I’m not sure it’s acidic activated. I have yet to dig in the vegetable oil industry.
I may be paranoid but I look sketchy when I’m trying to look legit but still wanna buy the right thing for my needs.

@Roguelab is this an “open” offer. I can go to NL. Do they have a proper store? I can’t find much infos about them on their website. I’d rather pay cash.

2 Likes

Sure I ll send you my partners number by dm shop/lab is open only on appointment thou

2 Likes