Anyone need -80C chillers, more than 20 set -80C chillers for sale

Would be interested but it looks like it generates a significant BTU bump, I just can’t add that much more heat.

So you use your chillers to heat your process space rather than having a mechanical room?

How is that working for you?

3 Likes

Not easy but maintaining till my new building gets built at the end of the year.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Hemp is an amazing bioaccumulator regardless of where it’s planted my guy, you’d be horrified by how much heavy metals hemp grown in CO and other areas along the front range rip out of the ground, and many of our extraction processes only concentrate those quantities

2 Likes

if its coa says no heavy metals is that usually accurate?

1 Like

If you trust the lab, most likely. I wouldn’t trust a Chinese COA, but for what its worth, there’s at least a few local labs I don’t trust either.

I am planning on starting a brand and i will 3rd party my final formulas- mostly to preve its below .3 thc and avoid those issues. The market changes and i hear concerns of heavy metals in carts. Im gonna be edibles or dog stuff or topical to avoid the drama.

1 Like

Hey, Guys

Here is a video of our chiller tested with a 150L storage tank.
Let me know if you are you interested.
Thank you
Andy

2 Likes

Hey, Guys
Anyone who need the glass reactor? We have them in stock in China. 50L 100L, 150L etc.
Here is the video.

In stock meaning where exactly? Because there’s people looking for reactors that are landed, can be inspected, and picked up.

3 Likes

In stock in China, sorry will modify the post.

3 Likes

Guys, Here is the video of our 5L rotovap set up. Pls let me know if you are interested!

1 Like

Price on the turnkey 5L?

1 Like

Ewww they should be like 350$

DM you

Hey guys, share you a video.
We tested our 50/80 chiller with 30L ethanol according to the customer’s request.
The results are exciting: here is the report and vide.
Chiller model: DLSB-50/80(6P Temcumseh compressor *2, close system, plate exchanger)
Room temperature is 32C, capacity of the ethanol in the pot: 30L
It takes 38 mins to get the ethanol down to -74C.
Let me know if you are interested.

2 Likes

How much are those with shipping to the states @EffisonAndy?

By air or by sea?

1 Like

I’d like the comparison please