Anyone near OKC available for a butane consult?

I gotta guy Ive been trying to help out via phone and text that has a Titan X 80 lb system from Xtractor Depot. Think I have him sorted out but he’s wanting someone to consult on a set up and run with him (he’s new to extraction).

He’s in Norman (about 15 minutes south of OKC. He’s willing to pay. I just don’t have time with my inspections flooding in now to do it myself.

Anyone near buy willing to help out an “old head”?

Edit: Legal lab in a C1D1 space

2 Likes

I know you can hit up hardware factory store for a consult in ok. Funny cuz they’re xd competitors lol.

4 Likes

Lol Hysterical :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gotta contact name?

I’d personally rather give it to one of my mates here if they need an easy job with extra loot. He said he may even consider a position for the person as well.

1 Like

XD is in OKC, as well. And I literally just flew back from Oklahoma on Saturday.

5 Likes

I don’t. Let me see if I can get a number. You’ll just have to let them know you’re looking for a consult.

There maybe and prob is better options. This is just the only one I know about being as I’m a Cali person.

1 Like

He said XD was supposed to furnish 2 hours of consulting but have been ghosting him :man_shrugging:t2:

See what I mean about better options!

Use dred if possible. Lol that’s what I’d do

Sounds like xd

2 Likes

Appreciate ya, man! :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3:

1 Like

Or @Dred_pirate if you can get him to go back out there lol (better choice for the money)

3 Likes

Lol @Dred_pirate I know would get him running like a crackhead with a fresh hit :dash:

1 Like

And, I edited above…

It is a legal state licensed lab with a C1D1 environment. All put together. Just having a rough time getting it to move

1 Like

What’s the issue? Is it something we can hash out right here right now? What recovery pump is he using. Not sure if that setup came with one but I’m assuming a Haskell or better

Would he be ok with a video consult?

1 Like

@Nastyclean might be able to help.

3 Likes

I live in norman and definitely can help I’ll shoot you a dm

8 Likes

Boom.

1 Like

He said it’s flowing real slow. He’s running 25um filter socks with his biomass super fine. I’m guessing that was the issue. Told him to not chop it so fine (it’s dried and cured, not FF…. for now) and run 100 micron sock and use mesh gaskets at 25 to catch any fines that may make it through.

He’s also running 2 CRC columns in line after biomass wash.

He just wants someone to kinda “hold his hand” for a few runs.

2 Likes

He running nitrogen?
What’s the pressure in the recovery pot?

No nitro and, if I remember right, was around 40psi

1 Like

No nitrogen and 2 crcs is for sure going to go slow af.
Is he running warm solvent? That’s the only way I can see that working out

5 Likes