Anyone make CBD Terpsolate/ Shatter?

Where are you all sourcing your terps for CBD terpsolate?

Do you use a botanical, like True Terpenes, or add a full spectrum extract back in? Terpenes have been challenging for me lol

Besides the name, what can be trademarked? Or how enforceable is it? Id imagine if someone just put single drop of hemp oil to “stabilize” or even used a different % of isolate 99.7 instead of 99.5%? Would it be considered different?

I was curious to the trademarking as well as I had a debate on this subject recently. From my understanding, no cannabis products can be trademarked. The names neither.

5 Likes

And big pharma has CBD patented- so good luck with fighting them for it when they start cracking down- it’s looming.

Who has the patent
Love to fight them for there is more money to win in that case than in all cbd :grinning:
Seriously they can not win for sure

3 Likes

Are there any cbd extracts that dont taste like ass? Tried some cbd isolate and it just taste like chemical and was pretty rough on the lungs chest etc… is this normal im new to cbd had nothing but yummy tasty thc my whole life any info inputs advice etc…much appreciated guys

it’s about being the first to apply and then once it’s allowed it’s yours because you were the first to apply. Thats my understanding of it.

1 Like

Cannabis trademarks are still rejected but the USPTO started accepting hemp trademarks in December. I do not know what has actually been approved though