Anyone know what happened to Black Label Paper Co?

Curious if anyone knows if Black Label Paper Co. is still around? Can’t find their website as of today, and their IG is gone too…Been using them for years and really liked the consistency of the product. Hall if anybody knows any deets.

Also, If you have a pre cut parchment plug who uses high quality parchment please share below. Thanks Future fam!

1 Like

I know the company was owned by the same guy who owned Mary Jane Wines. Not sure if he sold it off or not. Might be worth reaching out to them

1 Like

i saw this earlier wasn’t sure what it was about lmao
https://www.reddit.com/r/DoWeKnowThemPodcast/comments/1anjfim/parchment_paper_drama/

3 Likes

Holy shit is it this guy??? Looks like it!!!

Oh yeah he stuck the knife in and twisted it himself it seems.

But otherwise i’ve been using the rosin evolution thick parchment for collection and regular reynolds wrap parchment for pouches. works great.

3 Likes

I fucking love the internet :rofl:

2 Likes

Dude I can’t believe he freaked out so much penguin0 snagged it hahahaha

1 Like

3.4 million views…both websites are down and all social media…damnnnnn :rofl: :joy: :man_shrugging: He really did have the fire parchment paper tho…ah what a time to be alive.

2 Likes

Amazing how people buy into a smear campaign some wannabe “influencer” created that has turned into a 6-figure legal issue against them. Black Label Paper is not going anywhere. We have been doing this for 10 years now and not going to let 20 year old social justice warriors defame my reputation and business simply because they didn’t “like” a couple comments.

2 Likes

Why didn’t you just make the tiktok comment on an alt account? That’s what we do here when we want to harass people

5 Likes

Ya check out Black Label Paper on IG :metal::rofl:

Wow he really seems like kind of a dick.

I’d rather use Reynolds Wrap parchment than support a douche.

Just to remind everyone who this guy is

5 Likes

We shouldn’t ostracize people because their demeanor and countenance rub us the wrong way. He’s selling a product, not asking to hang out and catch a game. The owner of Reynolds wrap is probably a dick, too, but they’ve got enough money to hide it.

We should, tho, ridicule him for being a fucking retard in hopes that he stops being a retard in the future.

Stupid people need to be told they’re fucking stupid, or you end up with a Kanye west selling “sock shoes” and skirts to grown men.

He literally came to our forum and acted like a dick.

I called him a dick.

I see no fault in it

5 Likes

The owner of Reynolds wrap is also probably smart enough not to post like an asshole. In a way that could be tied back to his business, anyways.

2 Likes

Look at Elon. :tipping_hand_man:

3 Likes

Hell yeah, definitely tell him that he’s a dick, in the hopes that he stops being a dick in the future. It’s weird that I’m having to repeat that.

But don’t cut off your nose to spite your enemies.

Clowning him is obligatory, but if you like the product who cares about the dudes demeanor? What does him being a dick have to do with anything? Buy the product in person so you can tell him to his face he’s a moron lol.

Ok baby

1 Like

People said the same about @spdking

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Can’t lie, he definitely has the best parchment I’ve ever come across.

1 Like