Anyone interested in setting up an LA meetup?

I’m sure you’re a nice guy but this just has sus written all over it. Mabey become a glg member first so we know your down to pay dues or share industry secrets to get our respect. Your shipping
services seemed legit but after reading this I’m wary of working w you. Typically someone w your demeanor is dropping millions to get our attention. U trying to drop millions?

Hi @Anonymousextract - thanks for the comment back: I appreciate every bit of feedback, and am always interested in removing anything I might do that’s an obstacle to simple good business getting done. We are 100% legit, as you suspect, and plan on going through the verification process, just dealing with a ton of start of the year tasks right now. The “secret” is that over the past 7 years we’ve built up aggregate accounts, so smaller businesses get the same savings as conglomerates. We’ve got some other services with similar benefits, and like to start with something easy and demonstrable first, before introducing another solution, so it’s not over-pitchy or “we’ll fix everything!”. I’d really appreciate a quick chat, very interested to learn more specifically what’s meant by “demeanor” (maybe some is that I happen to be older?), and, no, I don’t have millions (or a rented lambo), just here to play my part, from '92 for as long as I can be useful for :slight_smile: DM me anytime, thanks.
ps. I’ve been adding in comments on the areas where I can add value, such as payment processing.

1 Like